ROD Pickem 8% chose the 49ers to win?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I picked the Niners.

Why? Because I am protesting. Ram fans have been oppressed for years. j/k

I did pick them though......
1) Public is always wrong
2) I dont trust Fisher on many levels and I do worry about this game. Typical fashion, Gabbert will look like Montana because its the Rams.
3 and most importantly) I always pick against the Rams in this pickem. If they win I am happy and dont care about any pickem. Also if they are going to lose I might as well get something out of it.

Git a rope.......:mrburns::redcard:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I picked the Niners.

2) I dont trust Fisher on many levels and I do worry about this game. Typical fashion, Gabbert will look like Montana because its the Rams.
3 and most importantly) I always pick against the Rams in this pickem. If they win I am happy and dont care about any pickem. Also if they are going to lose I might as well get something out of it.
giphy.gif

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Rumor has it that @JackDRams is definitely one of them!! I believe it! I mean, after all, He did Draft for them in the ROD Mock Draft this Year, didn't he!! And afterwards I could tell, by his Posts, he fell in Love with them!!
{ I don't know who started this RUMOR, I swear Jack, Old Buddy Old Pal!:rolleyes::whistle:}

I'm the best GM in the world. I drafted Dak Prescott in the 4th(tearing shit up and starting for the Cowgirls), Tajae Sharp in the fifth(starting for the Titans), got a starting kicker in Roberto Aguayo in the fourth, and still managed to snag beasts like Deforest Buckner and Jaylon Smith. Even with that said, I'll take the GM of the year award, but they don't pay me enough to take them against the Rams :hiding:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
after getting torched in '76 (giving 49ers 17 and losing the game 16-0) i will only do over/under with these two teams. 92% is pretty good backage figuring in what team is being put on the field tonight. other than gurley, donald, quinn and a couple of others, this team does not fill me with confidence. starting 2-0 would definitely turn that more positively (especially beating those two teams) . i'm in serious show me mode with this franchise. remeber what happened the last time the Rams played in hand me down jeans stadium.

rdw

Pro Bowler
I picked the Niners.

2k6OHyl.gif

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I picked the Niners.

I don't participate in this pickem, but I agree with your logic 100%

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I'd rather eat a fresh pile of dog shit than pick the niners, ever. One of the reasons I can't do fantasy football....

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd rather eat a fresh pile of dog crap than pick the niners, ever. One of the reasons I can't do fantasy football....
i'm sorry to report to you but that's exactly what the Rams put out on the field last night. actually, thats an insult to fresh dog crap. there are no words for this disaster. 11, 12 years of this??

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I wish that I had but I wasn't that smart before the game.