ROD Pickem 8% chose the 49ers to win?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Like @cvramsfan commented in the pickem thread.. Who the hell picked the whiners to win tonight? !

• rams.gif
    - 92%

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I never tell my picks before kickoff... don't want my son to match picks with me.

But in this particular case... rest assured that I was not the guilty party.

Fuck the whiners.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
There appears to be some closet Niner fans in this forum. Disgusting... :puke:

Not guilty!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Like @cvramsfan commented in the pickem thread.. Who the hell picked the whiners to win tonight? !

• rams.gif
    - 92%

• 49ers.gif
    - 8%

I'm wondering my damn self who are the guilty persons of such a crime?

Was it you @-X-?
You shut your whore mouth.
Me? Pick the whiners?
TFOutta here.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
:huh:I would Blow my Brains out before I would bet on the 49ers! :seizure:NOT GUILTY!!:shades:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yes It was me!! I admit it!!!!

JK, ofc it wasnt me!!!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Can the mods not just look and see who the scumsucking turdballs, I mean, which members picked the 9ers?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Lynch-mob.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
YOU NEWBIE!!!!!

The beauty of ROD pickems is....

there is a way to check and SEE who bet WHAT on WHOM!!!! I'd tell ya, but that would spoil all the fun....and listen....
Man I was around when we skull drug the DAMN niners...felt sorry the way we'd beat them down...then saw the rise of them...that damn Montana...Young..Taylor...Rice!!! NEVER pick against the Rams:redcard::hellno:...damn sure would NEVER bet with Frisco:wtf:..EVEN WITH REAL MONEY!!!!! :gtfo:

So....young lad...seek your answers in the thread....click and you shall find...CLICK!!!!! (hint if ever there was one);):sneaky:

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I picked the Niners.

Why? Because I am protesting. Ram fans have been oppressed for years. j/k

I did pick them though......
1) Public is always wrong
2) I dont trust Fisher on many levels and I do worry about this game. Typical fashion, Gabbert will look like Montana because its the Rams.
3 and most importantly) I always pick against the Rams in this pickem. If they win I am happy and dont care about any pickem. Also if they are going to lose I might as well get something out of it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There appears to be some closet Niner fans in this forum. Disgusting... :puke:

Not guilty!
Rumor has it that @JackDRams is definitely one of them!! I believe it! I mean, after all, He did Draft for them in the ROD Mock Draft this Year, didn't he!! And afterwards I could tell, by his Posts, he fell in Love with them!!
{ I don't know who started this RUMOR, I swear Jack, Old Buddy Old Pal!:rolleyes::whistle:}

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I picked the Niners.

Why? Because I am protesting. Ram fans have been oppressed for years. j/k

I did pick them though......
1) Public is always wrong
2) I dont trust Fisher on many levels and I do worry about this game. Typical fashion, Gabbert will look like Montana because its the Rams.
3 and most importantly) I always pick against the Rams in this pickem. If they win I am happy and dont care about any pickem. Also if they are going to lose I might as well get something out of it.
...........................;)....:icare:
16aktj.gif

Psycho_X

Legend
Thanks for the reminder, went and put my money on the Rams so wasn't me. I already forgot to make a survivor pick also. I usually don't forget until about mid season. Boo.