ROD Marketing video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I had an idea that maybe we could rent time on the big screen at a Rams game and advertise ROD.

I made a short video that I think captures the values and qualities of ROD and its members.

I wanted it to have an international flare and be family friendly.

It's just a rough draft but I thought I would run it by you guys for suggestions:

Thoughts?

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Far too much time on your hands RF!!

Time well spent though :)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was I in this one? I don't have the attention span for 5 minutes. Plus, the woman on the left creeped me out. She kept giving me the stink eye.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Was I in this one? I don't have the attention span for 5 minutes. Plus, the woman on the left creeped me out. She kept giving me the stink eye.

Sorry, you have to suffer if you want to know.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Dude, seriously, quit hogging the spotlight! Save some for the peanut gallery over here!

;)

Alan

Legend
Great job again zz! looking forward to the sequel. :notworthy:

PhxRam

I had an idea that maybe we could rent time on the big screen at a Rams game and advertise ROD.

I made a short video that I think captures the values and qualities of ROD and its members.

I wanted it to have an international flare and be family friendly.

It's just a rough draft but I thought I would run it by you guys for suggestions:

Thoughts?

LOL.. Nice referral link as well.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This just proves that the pouty wheel gets the screen time. That shit is just plain funny RF, I el oh elled.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Annoyed the hell out of me, sigh, but I watched the whole thing.:eek:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
lol that video was hilarious. The singing kept distracting me from the subtitles. That crazy womans voice was horrible lol