ROD Marketing video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Is it bad that even though the vocals were shit, I actually kinda liked the song? It was catchy!!!!

Oh god, it's stuck in my head now after just one viewing!!! This was a horrible idea, this is going to be worse then when I had the "call me maybe" song stuck in my head for a week.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
That's the most I've laughed in a long time...wipes away tears...I need to get a life.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Dude, that is hilarious. It's weird...I found it hilarious but at the same time it's so awkward that I feel uneasy and like "Dude, wtf?"

Well done, sir.

Alan

Legend
My youngest son (he's half Korean) is engaged to a Chinese girl from Beijing. Her father is very rich and she's paying (with a little help from me and my ex-wife) for his college education. After he graduates (two years from now) and they get married I'm going to go on a vacation to see his wife's family. Needless to say it will be all first class. Looking forward to it. :)

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is it bad that even though the vocals were crap, I actually kinda liked the song? It was catchy!!!!

Oh god, it's stuck in my head now after just one viewing!!! This was a horrible idea, this is going to be worse then when I had the "call me maybe" song stuck in my head for a week.

I know, right? That tune!

And it was so un-Chinese. It had, like, Bluegrass influences?

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
My youngest son (he's half Korean) is engaged to a Chinese girl from Beijing. Her father is very rich and she's paying (with a little help from me and my ex-wife) for his college education. After he graduates (two years from now) and they get married I'm going to go on a vacation to see his wife's family. Needless to say it will be all first class. Looking forward to it. :)

Needless to say, you'll be presenting them with this video. (y)

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
You have a link to the original?

I had an idea that maybe we could rent time on the big screen at a Rams game and advertise ROD.

I made a short video that I think captures the values and qualities of ROD and its members.

I wanted it to have an international flare and be family friendly.

It's just a rough draft but I thought I would run it by you guys for suggestions:

Thoughts?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Well, you are going to be in the 30 minute version so be sure to watch.
Oh crap, I made the back forty. I love these things, but I guarantee that I won't watch 30 minutes of it. Keep cracking us up, man.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Dude, that is hilarious. It's weird...I found it hilarious but at the same time it's so awkward that I feel uneasy and like "Dude, wtf?"

Well done, sir.

You have just been allowed into my circle of trust. Don't abuse it. At a place we call R. O. D.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Oh crap, I made the back forty. I love these things, but I guarantee that I won't watch 30 minutes of it. Keep cracking us up, man.

Oh, you'll watch.

You can't help but watch.

It's a slow motion Chinese train wreck with ROD references.

It will call out to you.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Oh, you'll watch.

You can't help but watch.

It's a slow motion Chinese train wreck with ROD references.

It will call out to you.
You find some cuter girls, and I'll watch them all day, baby!