ROD March Madness Tournament. 100.00 Prize!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

This year, courtesy of @Dog , the winner of the ROD march madness tournament will receive

View attachment 1341

To play, simply join here http://ondemand.mayhem.cbssports.com/e?ttag=BPM14_paste_cbsinv

League password is: kurtwarner

Tournament play starts relatively soon so dont delay in signing up.

There is no cost to join and no cost to play so make sure and sign up and take @Dog hard earned money.

The rules are quite simple.

You MUST be a member of ROD.

To ensure that you are a member, once you have joined simply reply in this thread with your username. Failure to reply in this thread with your username voids any potential winners from cashing in on the prize.

A big thanks goes to @Dog for putting this prize together.

Go Cuse....

I'm in bitches!! And I don't know a damn thing about college basketball either! Haven't followed it in years but when I did I was a BIG UCLA fan so THEY GONNA WIN IT ALL FOR ME!!

(You can send the C note anytime Dog!)

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm in bitches!! And I don't know a damn thing about college basketball either! Haven't followed it in years but when I did I was a BIG UCLA fan so THEY GONNA WIN IT ALL FOR ME!!

(You can send the C note anytime Dog!)

If you picked anything UCLA related, I can count you out of the running right now.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I did go with an underdog not UCLA though, I don't see them getting by Florida. Kyle Anderson is very impressive though I see his game translating well at the next level.

PhxRam

Had a girl tell me that once.

just once..

johnny_dangerously_deportation.jpg

PhxRam

I did go with an underdog not UCLA though, I don't see them getting by Florida. Kyle Anderson is very impressive though I see his game translating well at the next level.

I dont even have them getting by VCU..LOL

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I have VCU losing to SF Austin in other brackets, that's a game to watch for me

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - I grew up a UCLA fan but don't really follow college basketball until March Madness. Now I'm in Oregon so I follow the Ducks and Beavs. The last time I really paid much attention was when they won it all in '95 with Edney going full court during the tourney. That was pretty cool. I don't think anyone gave them much of a chance to even win THAT game let alone the whole thing IIRC.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yeah - I grew up a UCLA fan but don't really follow college basketball until March Madness. Now I'm in Oregon so I follow the Ducks and Beavs. The last time I really paid much attention was when they won it all in '95 with Edney going full court during the tourney. That was pretty cool. I don't think anyone gave them much of a chance to even win THAT game let alone the whole thing IIRC.
I was a huge UCLA BB fan, but Howland killed it for me, and I can't get the Pac12 network. I still watch FB games online.

PhxRam

I was a huge UCLA BB fan, but Howland killed it for me, and I can't get the Pac12 network. I still watch FB games online.

I did like the O'Bannon brothers. And of course Kareem

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I did like the O'Bannon brothers. And of course Kareem
I knew Ed, my father in law was his math teacher. Super cool guy. He met my son, who was three at the time, and got on his knees, to talk to my son, and compliment his shoes.

I saw Artesia, his high school, play all their games, and saw the most awesome dunks that I've ever seen...period. Saw Charles do a between the legs reverse, before anybody did one, and I saw Ed, literally jump OVER a guy in the CIF playoffs. If Ed hadn't have blown the knee...he was special. Saw them both play live at UCLA also.

Great family. Chants at the high school for the parents, were, "Have one more, have one more!" Funny shit.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
cool stuff DR Ram that was a great run for the Bruins.
UCLA'S Kyle Anderson is one of the top players in the country and a complete player at that. He is a 6' 9 soph that dishes scores and rebounds can play all 5 positions. including PG @ 6' 9"

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
cool stuff DR Ram that was a great run for the Bruins.
UCLA'S Kyle Anderson is one of the top players in the country and a complete player at that. He is a 6' 9 soph that dishes scores and rebounds can play all 5 positions. including PG @ 6' 9"
Sounds like MJ - the REAL one. :cool: