ROD March Madness Tournament. 100.00 Prize!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm in, username = Craig

Go Heels!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Signed up. Guess I'm Stu Miller#1 or sumptin like that. Here's my proof that I signed up.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Got 'cuse as well. Just probably not the same way Phx got there.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just set my bracket...is it good or bad luck to have your own team winning it all?

You might be doubly disappointed is all. Not only will they bust your bracket, they are going to break your heart.

PhxRam

It seems we have more people playing then posters who have posted in this thread. It is going to be fun seeing someone losing out on their prize because they couldnt follow the rules. :D

screenshot_285.png

Rams D is myself.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It seems we have more people playing then posters who have posted in this thread. It is going to be fun seeing someone losing out on their prize because they couldnt follow the rules. :D

Rams D is myself.

Ssssshhhhhhhhh

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Idk what's been going on in the NCAA esp March Madness the last oh 3-4 years. However, I'm taking Arizona State to shock the nation and win it all. Maybe I'll get my bracket done in time. Wait, note to self...what's a bracket? Hmmmm...

PhxRam

Last call to still get your picks in.

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN! THE FIRST FOUR® START TONIGHT. Tournament action begins tonight and the deadline for making picks is rapidly approaching – brackets lock on Thursday at 11:00‌ AM ET!