ROD Cut Down Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Looking at my ROD dollars, I must have a pretty decent contract. That must translate to me being a great player and therefore not in danger. Plus, I have been here since 2010 so that makes me a veteran right?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Diplomatic Immunity.

713021_orig.jpg

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
On a related side note, any So. Cali guys hear that the "wedge" had 25 ft waves the other day? Think somebody got hurt pretty bad.....
Yep I heard it was big. I was surfing San O. Not crazy enough for the wedge it's like 3 feet deep

A55VA6

Legend
I've had my ups and downs, but at the end of the day I feel like I've done enough to make this roster. Just have to wait and see.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
How did I miss someone being such a dick? Oh maybe it's because I have an ignore button, and I use it. In all seriousness, I'm calling @LesBaker for first cuts! Lol jk buddy

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I'd like to know what kind of settlement I can get from ROD for retiring with a brain injury?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Asskisser here. :banana:

Moderating is like housework - only noticed when it isn't done. :rockon:

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
I have been getting quite a few reports of some real dickish behavior of late and I have grown quite tired of it.

So in the spirit of NFL cut down weekend, I have decided to have our own cut down weekend and cut some of the dead weight.

By Monday if you can still read this thread, then great, you made the cut. If not, I wish you the best where ever else you may land.
Thank you! Even if I never get to converse you again. (y)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've had my ups and downs, but at the end of the day I feel like I've done enough to make this roster. Just have to wait and see.
Only one way to know for sure.