ROD Cut Down Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

I have been getting quite a few reports of some real dickish behavior of late and I have grown quite tired of it.

So in the spirit of NFL cut down weekend, I have decided to have our own cut down weekend and cut some of the dead weight.

By Monday if you can still read this thread, then great, you made the cut. If not, I wish you the best where ever else you may land.

jjab360

Legend
my-reaction-when-I-get-into-an-argument-with-women-homer-simpson-hide-in-bush-disappears.gif

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
But Coach! I didn't even get a chance to play!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
(Just because it came up in my hunt for the above gif and I wtf'd pretty hard...)

2cqmz9j.gif%22

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
mcmsNWH.gif

(The answers to "Has DCH Been Drinking Today?")

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
You cant cut me!!! I worked at a Hyvee before this!!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not concerned. I'm ROD's Kurt Warner...wait...he got cut? Err...I mean...Marc Bugler...wait...he got cut too? Uhm...Isaac Bruce...you've gotta be kidding me...they cut Bruce? Torry Holt...cut too...WTF? I give up. I guess do what you must, it's a business...I understand that my injuries are piling up and my posting has been declining over the past year or so. :cry:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm not concerned. I'm ROD's Kurt Warner...wait...he got cut? Err...I mean...Marc Bugler...wait...he got cut too? Uhm...Isaac Bruce...you've gotta be kidding me...they cut Bruce? Torry Holt...cut too...WTF? I give up. I guess do what you must, it's a business...I understand that my injuries are piling up and my posting has been declining over the past year or so. :cry:

Yeah, you're slipping; I've never heard of a Marc "Bugler" on the Rams. ;)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I have been getting quite a few reports of some real dickish behavior of late and I have grown quite tired of it.

So in the spirit of NFL cut down weekend, I have decided to have our own cut down weekend and cut some of the dead weight.

By Monday if you can still read this thread, then great, you made the cut. If not, I wish you the best where ever else you may land.

HILARIOUS!!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL::eek:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, you're slipping; I've never heard of a Marc "Bugler" on the Rams. ;)

He worked under Todd Hewitt. I thought everyone had heard of Bugler. Bernie ranted about him for days.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Can I at least stick around till after Joe Barksdale graces us with his presence?

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
upload_2014-8-29_17-31-44.png

can we get back to the "surf advisory"...... if you can't stand the heat, get out of the water!