Robert Woods is looking out for No. 1 receiver role/LA Times

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
And if it isn't obvious that Goff was the future it's just another reason I'm glad they're gone. Work with the starter but unless the guys a moron he has to know the future was with Goff.

The future may have been with Goff, but Britt (and Quick) was on the final year of his contract and not guaranteed to be with the team in that future.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The future may have been with Goff, but Britt (and Quick) was on the final year of his contract and not guaranteed to be with the team in that future.
And failing to work with the future I'm sure would have been looked on by the upper management fondly at the end of the season. Funny how those guys aren't back with new management after not working with the future :)

Memphis Ram

Legend
And failing to work with the future I'm sure would have been looked on by the upper management fondly at the end of the season. Funny how those guys aren't back with new management after not working with the future :)

Do these guys even fit what McVay wants in WRs on the field? We don't even know if they even wanted to stay with the Rams.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
What release? They were free agents. And we don't even know if they even wanted to come back after last season's dumpster fire and Fisher being fired.
OK, the Rams and Britt and Quick came to a mutual agreement that they would move on. I for one am happy about it.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Money doesn't define a man either....
I agree. That is why I never said it did.

But I don't call anybody a "loser".

Especially people I have never met.

And it is hard for me to believe that anybody is a total loser that has millions of dollars.

Especially since he was not born with millions of dollars and earned the money.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I agree. That is why I never said it did.

But I don't call anybody a "loser".

Especially people I have never met.

And it is hard for me to believe that anybody is a total loser that has millions of dollars.

Especially since he was not born with millions of dollars and earned the money.

The money part was your counter to the poster and you say it again in your 4th sentence here. So yes you are saying that.

That being said, I do agree with you defending Britt with that poster, but you can make a case there are lots of athletes who have made millions that could be losers, thats all. For example, I think Aaron Hernandez was a loser....

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
You can be a total loser of a human being (IE: A piece of shit) ... and still be a millionaire.

Whatever the case, I'm glad they're gone. They opened up two WR positions that are going to players with higher ceilings and more intellect. Students of the game.

Win/Win for us.