Robert Quinn On State Of The Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Iced if you catch this it'll help.

In STL they set up guard rails between the exit from the Dome and the side entrance to the Drury Inn next to the Dome. An awful lot of players, coaches and FO people walk through.

You can get autographs and pictures there pretty easily.

yea i had just missed it... apparently i missed bradford by a mere 10 minutes; some dude came into the bar, saw me with my family wearing my bradford jersey and was like "Hey guess what just happened! Bradford just signed my jersey!" - I almost slammed my drink and shoutin lots of expletives..

lol i can't commit to the tampa game this year - not sure if i'll still be here, graduate at the end of the summer

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
yea i had just missed it... apparently i missed bradford by a mere 10 minutes; some dude came into the bar, saw me with my family wearing my bradford jersey and was like "Hey guess what just happened! Bradford just signed my jersey!" - I almost slammed my drink and shoutin lots of expletives..

lol i can't commit to the tampa game this year - not sure if i'll still be here, graduate at the end of the summer

This is the Rams. Thats more important than your silly education.

:lol:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
This guy needs to be in horns for many years. I say franchise him in a couple years and that should allow some time for all the dead money to lift. He's gonna be very expensive at this rate but he earned it.