Robert Quinn On State Of The Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Heck!, The Mighty One is not only the Advocate for the (Horns') Defense, he's his own Advocate! :bigup:

RFIP

Didn't watch this yet. Did he say that he lays down at the alter of the all mighty and all powerful feet of the 69ers and seacocks? Is he afraid of them like so many of the Rams media are?

iced

Love quinn.. Such a humble dude when i met him after the Miami game.

iced

What?! How the heck did you pull that off?
lol i've met players and got autographs after both bucs and miami games from 2012. Quinn signed my jackson jersey as well as others...got a pic with finnegan, daryl richardson.. think autographs were quinn, jenkins, brian quick, finny twice..

just go to the exits - they usually have a guardrail set up for fans. Away teams usually have it set up at the busses; i couldn't find the one in st.louis when i went.

Quinn was first guy out there, both times. Always made a B-line for the fans

Last edited by a moderator:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
lol i've met players and got autographs after both bucs and miami games from 2012. Quinn signed my jackson jersey as well as others...got a pic with finnegan, daryl richardson.. think autographs were quinn, jenkins, brian quick, finny twice..

just go to the exits - they usually have a guardrail set up for fans. Away teams usually have it set up at the busses; i couldn't find the one in st.louis when i went.

Quinn was first guy out there, both times. Always made a B-line for the fans
In that case I will be hanging out with you by the rails after the game in Tampa this year! Thanks for the info.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's how a classy player handles his media time.

Humble.

Not arrogant.

Hell of a talent!

fancents86

Starter
I'm going to the tampa game as well! Selassie is in my area as well, maybe he is going? ROD pregame party?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Once single game tickets are released, usually in July I believe, we can begin arrangements for purchasing "group tickets". I think it would be WAY cool to have a section of 20- 30 Rams fans sitting together all wearing Rams gear on the road!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Iced if you catch this it'll help.

In STL they set up guard rails between the exit from the Dome and the side entrance to the Drury Inn next to the Dome. An awful lot of players, coaches and FO people walk through.

You can get autographs and pictures there pretty easily.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm in SWFL and will be there. I went to the last game in Tampa (with a member of the Huddle) and enjoyed a Rams win.