Rob Gronkowski Dirty Hit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Any of y'all see this? The guy he hit, Tre'Davious White, is one of the Bills best players and had just picked off Brady. After Gronk's hit, he had to be helped off the field and was put in concussion protocol.

My reaction to seeing that play is hoping that a safety destroys Gronk's knee next time he goes over the middle of the field. There are a lot of things that you can get a pass for in football. But going after a downed, defenseless player's head and neck can both end a guy's career and permanently alter his life. That's inexcusable. It was blatantly late, it was malicious, and it was dirty. What a piece of shit.

Just imagine Patsy fans if a player had gone after Brady like that.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I’ve always found Gronk to be a complete dope, albeit great football player. The vast majority of athletes couldn’t get away with the shit he does without facing major scrutiny. Could you imagine the backlash Cam Newton would face if he stood up and put his crotch in the face of a female reporter that was interviewing him?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
If that's not understood as malicious with intent then I'm clueless. Imagine not only that impact pain let alone his left elbow-half arm covered hard plastic brace included.

Wow.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He deserves to be suspended for that garbage. The play was over and White was on the ground with his back turned. Definite POS move.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Any of y'all see this? The guy he hit, Tre'Davious White, is one of the Bills best players and had just picked off Brady. After Gronk's hit, he had to be helped off the field and was put in concussion protocol.

My reaction to seeing that play is hoping that a safety destroys Gronk's knee next time he goes over the middle of the field. There are a lot of things that you can get a pass for in football. But going after a downed, defenseless player's head and neck can both end a guy's career and permanently alter his life. That's inexcusable. It was blatantly late, it was malicious, and it was dirty. What a piece of crap.

Just imagine Patsy fans if a player had gone after Brady like that.

Never mind what a Patriot player would do...could you imagine the fury of Peter King?

Seriously, it was thuggish of Gronk to do. With the recent fights where guys are taking off helmets and really trying to sucker punch others.... ripping gold chains from another player's neck...and now this. The NFL better clamp down on this hard or law enforcement should start getting involved. Gronk could have killed that guy and his apology isn't enough, imo.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Disgusting hit ... and I’m a big fan of Gronkowski as a player ... I’m surprised the bills didn’t stick up for those guy (unless they did and I missed it )

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the king of cheap shots and dungy both said he should be suspended during the halftime break of snf.

couldn't believe it when he did it.

Sappy113

Rookie
That's disgusting. With the leagues focus on head injuries, this shouldn't end with anything but a multi-game suspension. That isn't just a vicious hit in the heat of the action, that's calculated assault. He needs to sit.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Let's consult Peter King on this play.

Gronk is a dumb ass and that hit was playoff ban worthy. It looked like he was out for revenge. How dare that guy intercept Tom Brady!. I hope White is alright. I hope Gronk gets what he deserves from the commissioner, and from the Bills the next time they meet.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I know it sounds knee jetk and really harsh, but if it were left up to me, he would be going home for the rest of the season...That includes the playoffs...The asshole could have broken his neck for crying out loud...Oh, I was frustrated. I didn't understand why they didn't call penalties on them , they 've been calling all kinds of unbeliveable stuff on me...What a fucking asshole...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'd love to hear how the Cheatriot game rationalize this bullshit...

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Anything short of a suspension lasting the rest of the season is letting him off easy. He intentionally caused a player physical harm which lead to BRAIN DAMAGE.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, his low-rent ass needs to be sat down a few weeks.
A $100k fine is in order as well.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
wow - What a disgusting hit. Totally cowardly as well. Was he not ejected? You could paralyse someone going after the head and neck like that, especially with Gronks weight, on a player that's not preparing for the hit.

Can he be penalised after the match???

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Suspend his punk ass for 4 games...

That way he'll actually have to sit out at least a game or 2 after the cheaters endlessly appeal it.

It doesn't get any lower than that hit. Well, except for when they appeal his penalty for it... that's even lower if one can imagine that.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Suspend his punk ass for 4 games...

That way he'll actually have to sit out at least a game or 2 after the cheaters endlessly appeal it.

It doesn't get any lower than that hit. Well, except for when they appeal his penalty for it... that's even lower if one can imagine that.
I just don’t understand why players are allowed to appeal suspensions.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The ugliest part of the hit beyond the fact that the guy he hit was face down was how late it was. GPunk stood over him for a moment loomed down processed it and decided it was a good idea. Not a bang bang play at all. Malicious intention and there should be serious consequences

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This is the worst cheap shot I've seen in a long time. This is as bad as the punk hit Sapp put on a defensless lineman several years ago and as bad as the hit Charles Martin got McMahon with. He measured him up and drove directly into the back of his neck with an elbow. Disgusting.

If he isn't suspended I'd be floored. Goodell is going to sit his ass down for a bit, hopefully a six game suspension.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lifetime ban. Fuck that guy.