Rob Boras

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Gotta give that guy credit for coming up with a good game plan on the fly and sticking to it. Came up with some great plays to Tavon and some smart calls on 3rd down. Most of all he put the ball in Gurley's hands early and often and he was rewarded for it.

Also, the O-line was the same lineup for two weeks in a row which has been a rare occurrence this year. I think that showed as they displayed a bit better chemistry in both run blocking and pass protection. Great game!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Well I was glad they did not give up on the run too early the second half was as good as the team has play after halftime for a long time.

Keenum got the ball out quick and more accurate and gave them a chance to win with a great defensive effort.

Good team win

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm still of the mind that we need a new OC and a new philosophy here next season. That being said, good job by Boras today. He got Gurley enough touches to allow him to get going, and that made a huge difference on both sides of the ball.

FRO

Legend
I thought the offense sucked again. Gurley was able to make some plays thanks to the line finally giving him holes. Outside of that we still looked pretty rough offensively. Our only hope is the run game.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I'm still of the mind that we need a new OC and a new philosophy here next season. That being said, good job by Boras today. He got Gurley enough touches to allow him to get going, and that made a huge difference on both sides of the ball.
I agree. I think we need someone that wants too pass first, run ball second. And oh and we need a better than average qb.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I agree. I think we need someone that wants too pass first, run ball second. And oh and we need a better than average qb.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought the offense sucked again. Gurley was able to make some plays thanks to the line finally giving him holes. Outside of that we still looked pretty rough offensively. Our only hope is the run game.
A quality QB makes us a playoff team. Too bad we haven't had one since Bulger.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
wait, I was gonna complain about the lack of fly/jet sweeps....

The key to me was the quick passes by Keenum.....plus a shift...It went from Tavon & Gurley to Gurley & Tavon....1st 2 plays of the game set the tone. Only thing I could ask for was more Quick....some of our receivers continue to drop the ball....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I did notice more emphasis on giving Tavon touches. Thats good. And they finally started to commit to Gurley in the 2nd half. Thats good too. But lets be real. Expecting that every week is not realistic. They really need to be able so have some semblance of a passing attack. That would at least loosen the defense up for Gurley. Keenum's 124 yards yards aren't gonna win a lot of games. But he did look better than his first start. Maybe he'll get better as he plays more. I'm hopeful for that. Foles seemed to getting worse with each passing game. At the end he just couldn't get the offense moving at all.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
This would be a tie game without Tru's interception. Offense still has a ways to go. Oline continuity is huge.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
wait, I was gonna complain about the lack of fly/jet sweeps....

The key to me was the quick passes by Keenum.....plus a shift...It went from Tavon & Gurley to Gurley & Tavon....1st 2 plays of the game set the tone. Only thing I could ask for was more Quick....some of our receivers continue to drop the ball....

I think Britt made up for that one drop with a some ugly but well needed catches

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Best our offense has looked in many weeks. I think we gotta go back to ARZ to find the last good game for the O.

We scored 14 points against a good defense and iced the game on the last drive. Very noticeable progress.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Boras only had a week, but called a very solid game. Much more physical and he did not stop running the football. Overall, it was the best you could hope for and the Lions have a good defense and an excellent defensive coordinator, however, if there is one coach that Jeff Fisher could out coach, it's Jim Caldwell.

Alan

Legend
It was nice to see our offense adjust to what their defense is doing at half time. It's a rarity around here. It was a good game for us and I enjoyed watching it.