River's Post Pre-Season game two final 53 Roster

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Mind you this will change from game to game as we learn more about & observe our players over the final two pre-season games.

Defense (24)

DL (9)

LDE : Hayes, Longacre
RDE : Quinn, Seau
DT/NT : Brockers, Thomas
DT : Donald, Easley
rotation/reserve : Coples

PUP :

Westbrooks

IR :

Trinca-Pasat

LB'ers (6):

MLB : Ogletree, Hager
WLB : Barron, Littleton
SLB : Ayers, Chubb

Practice Squad :

Forest

CB's (5) :

Tru Johnson
EJ Gaines
Roberson
Joyner
Sensabaugh

Practice Squad :

Hill

Safeties (4) :

SS : Alexander, TJ McDonald
FS : Davis, Bryant

IR :

Randolph

Offense (26) :

While Hemingway may be designated as our 4'th TE, he could also act as our 6'th WR (slot). Here's my 26 man offense as of the end of pre-season game 2.

WR's (5) :

1) Kenny Britt
2) Tavon Austin
3) Pharoh Cooper
4) Nelson Spruce
5) Michael Thomas

Practice Squad :

Paul McRoberts
Duke Williams

PUP/IR :

Bradley Marquez

TE's (4) :

1) Kendricks
2) Harkey
3) Higbee
4) Hemmingway

Practice Squad :

Justice Cunningham

RB's (4) :

Gurley
Cunningham
M.Brown
Green

OL (10) :

RT) Havenstein, Donnal
RG) J.Brown, Saffold
C) Barnes, Kush
LG) Wichmann, Reynolds
LT) GRob, Williams

Practice Squad :

Battle
Rhaney

QB's (3):

Keenum
Goff
Mannion

Special Teams (3) :

P - Hekker
K - Zuerlein
LS - McQuaid

Last edited:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
At this point, I don't even think Sensabaugh makes the team. I'd also rather have Bryant start over Davis. Davis was lost yesterday.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Saffold starts before Brown

Likely he starts before somebody. I placed him here because he would be my first reserve to enter a game at RT, RG, & LG, ... maybe even at LT. If I had to cut the roster down, Donnal might have to go to the Practice Squad, but at this stage, I have him over Battle as my final reserve. jmo.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
At this point, I don't even think Sensabaugh makes the team. I'd also rather have Bryant start over Davis. Davis was lost yesterday.

Sensabaugh makes the team because he was overpaid and comes with a big guaranteed contract this season. I believe his guarantee even extends into 2017 with an additional $1.mil. jmo.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Likely he starts before somebody. I placed him here because he would be my first reserve to enter a game at RT, RG, & LG, ... maybe even at LT. If I had to cut the roster down, Donnal might have to go to the Practice Squad, but at this stage, I have him over Battle as my final reserve. jmo.
Totally see your point on Donnal and as of right now I think your right. I just hope Battle can get healthy because I think he's the better option since he can play LT and RT.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Yeah, they really seem to be handing the backup center job to Kush.

@Riverumbbq, what about Cameron Lynch, I thought he was a big ST player at LB.

Believe me, this was the toughest Rams cut down to 53 i've faced in many years at this point of a pre-season. My only hope is that as we lose a couple former stand-out special teams players, that some of the newer guys step up. There's likely to be a change or two prior to our meeting San Francisco in a few weeks.

WestCoastRam

Legend
QUOTE="Dieter the Brock, post: 777688, member: 1303"]Handing Kush the job??

They ripped the job from his ass and gave it to Rainey[/QUOTE]

Didn't see the whole game, did they sit Kush after the botched snap?? Up until this game it seemed like all backup reps with the 2s were given to Kush or am I missing something?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
QUOTE="Dieter the Brock, post: 777688, member: 1303"]Handing Kush the job??

They ripped the job from his ass and gave it to Rainey

Didn't see the whole game, did they sit Kush after the botched snap?? Up until this game it seemed like all backup reps with the 2s were given to Kush or am I missing something?

Yeah after the botched snap to Goff they pulled him for Rainey

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Mind you this will change from game to game as we learn more about & observe our players over the final two pre-season games.

Defense (24)

DL (9)

LDE : Hayes, Longacre
RDE : Quinn, Seau
DT/NT : Brockers, Thomas
DT : Donald, Easley
rotation/reserve : Coples

PUP :

Westbrooks

IR :

Trinca-Pasat

LB'ers (6):

MLB : Ogletree, Hager
WLB : Barron, Littleton
SLB : Ayers, Chubb

Practice Squad :

Forest

CB's (5) :

Tru Johnson
EJ Gaines
Roberson
Joyner
Sensabaugh

Practice Squad :

Hill

Safeties (4) :

SS : Alexander, TJ McDonald
FS : Davis, Bryant

IR :

Randolph

Offense (26) :

While Hemingway may be designated as our 4'th TE, he could also act as our 6'th WR (slot). Here's my 26 man offense as of the end of pre-season game 2.

WR's (5) :

1) Kenny Britt
2) Tavon Austin
3) Pharoh Cooper
4) Nelson Spruce
5) Michael Thomas

Practice Squad :

Paul McRoberts
Duke Williams

PUP/IR :

Bradley Marquez

TE's (4) :

1) Kendricks
2) Harkey
3) Higbee
4) Hemmingway

Practice Squad :

Justice Cunningham

RB's (4) :

Gurley
Cunningham
M.Brown
Green

OL (10) :

RT) Havenstein, Donnal
RG) J.Brown, Saffold
C) Barnes, Kush
LG) Wichmann, Reynolds
LT) GRob, Williams

Practice Squad :

Battle
Rhaney

QB's (3):

Keenum
Goff
Mannion

Special Teams (3) :

P - Hekker
K - Zuerlein
LS - McQuaid
Good one @Riverumbbq !! If I might make ask a question, and make a few tweaks!
* Why no Sims on the DL, He a proven rotational man!?!
* At CB I think I would rather go with Hill instead of Sensabaugh.
* At TE I'd use J. Cunningham and send Hemmingway to the PS!
And
* I prefer Battle as Back-Up LT instead of Williams!
" Do this and the Rams will be perfect!!" JMHO:D

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Good one @Riverumbbq !! If I might make ask a question, and make a few tweaks!
* Why no Sims on the DL, He a proven rotational man!?!
* At CB I think I would rather go with Hill instead of Sensabaugh.
* At TE I'd use J. Cunningham and send Hemmingway to the PS!
And
* I prefer Battle as Back-Up LT instead of Williams!
" Do this and the Rams will be perfect!!" JMHO:D

1) Sims is adequate, but far from an elite pass rusher imo. His age/salary also now becomes a factor, ... and no way do I risk losing Longacre and/or Seau to another team hoping they make it to our practice squad. There just isn't enough roster spots when you have our kind of depth (nice to say that after all these years), and i've already placed Westbrooks on the PUP list which he may not really be needing.

2) I'm not happy with what we've seen from Sensabaugh as yet either, but as i've mentioned previously, Sensabaugh comes with a 'too big to fail' guaranteed salary if i'm not mistaken.

3) This was a tough choice between Justice C and Hemingway, but the Rams love their hybrid types, and Hemingway may also produce as our 6'th WR as well as our 4'th TE. Imo, Hemingway is another of our young players at risk if we try to sneak him onto the practice squad.

4) Here I disagree, not from what i've seen this pre-season so much because I haven't seen much of Williams, but I was quite impressed by Williams play last season and believe he was far superior to Battle. I'm going with what I saw over what may be on this one.

5) To swipe a little something from the coming Presidential election ... the Rams are already perfect ! Just maybe though, some of the players/coaches may need some work, but the Rams are already great, and have been since forever. jmo.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
4) Here I disagree, not from what i've seen this pre-season so much because I haven't seen much of Williams, but I was quite impressed by Williams play last season and believe he was far superior to Battle. I'm going with what I saw over what may be on this one.
I went with Battle because I hear he's been "Pan-Caking a lot of our own "D" Players in TC! That speaks volumes to me!:D

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I went with Battle because I hear he's been "Pan-Caking a lot of our own "D" Players in TC! That speaks volumes to me!:D

That would be great, but I would probably keep Williams and replace Donnal with Battle if that's the case. One more tough decision for Fisher & co.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Forrest beats out Chubb and I don't see Troy Hill getting past waivers, he's looked very good, in fact, I would like to see Hill start with the ones and have Joyner or Sensabaugh take a seat.