Richard Sherman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
He must have a small dick.

He is so angry about god knows what. It's like he has to show his arrogance and create drama to keep himself motivated.

After he just broke up a pass in the end zone to stop a 2pt conversion he turns to the fans with this intense scowling look. I don't even think he is a player I hate to play against but would love to have on my team. I think I'd rather NOT cheer for some jackoff like him.

fearsomefour

Legend
Sum1BTRthnU said:
He must have a small dick.

He is so angry about god knows what. It's like he has to show his arrogance and create drama to keep himself motivated.

After he just broke up a pass in the end zone to stop a 2pt conversion he turns to the fans with this intense scowling look. I don't even think he is a player I hate to play against but would love to have on my team. I think I'd rather NOT cheer for some jackoff like him.

Sherman can run well, but, what he is really good at getting close to the receiver so he can grab without extending his arm. He grabs and interfers a lot but isent called much because he doesnt extend his arm to grab.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Trent Williams agrees.

tumblr_mg8dty05mK1qci7aeo1_500.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Sherman has Brady syndrome.

oh poor me, im really good but i wasn't a first round pick, its so sad im gonna cry about it always.

Boo-freakin-hoo, cry me a river you arragont POS. You are good and everyone knows it, doesn't mean you have to be an egotistical ass about it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvP8nloHOQ8[/youtube]

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
What is Sherman's salary compared to Finnegan's?

My guess is that there's a huge disparity.

Yup.

Sherman is about $600k

Finnegan is about $9M

That has got to change next year.

No wonder Sherman is angry.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
lockdnram21 said:
All that said I would take him over all our cbs

I wouldn't.

His talent, yes. The whole package, forget it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He clearly interferes with the WR every time I watch him. The fact that the zebras don't rain flags on him every time does NOT mean he's not interfering.

If what he does is not PI or at least illegal contact or holding,,, why in the fuck doesn't every CB in the league use the same "technique" ? He's certainly not the only CB on earth who can interfere with a WR in That Particular Manner. It's bullshit. What's good for him, should be good for everyone else too.

His demeanor seems like a diversionary tactic to his "On Field Technique". It's a fucking shame that the NFL continues to pretend he's not breaking the rules with his style of play.

The NBA does this kind of shit. They have a different rule book depending on the name that appears on the jersey. Sad to see the NFL following suit.

jap

Legend
That is one player who's very image is enough to produce virulent locker room fodder.

lockdnram21

Legend
Selassie I said:
He clearly interferes with the WR every time I watch him. The fact that the zebras don't rain flags on him every time does NOT mean he's not interfering.

If what he does is not PI or at least illegal contact or holding,,, why in the freak doesn't every CB in the league use the same "technique" ? He's certainly not the only CB on earth who can interfere with a WR in That Particular Manner. It's BS. What's good for him, should be good for everyone else too.

His demeanor seems like a diversionary tactic to his "On Field Technique". It's a freaking shame that the NFL continues to pretend he's not breaking the rules with his style of play.

The NBA does this kind of shyte. They have a different rule book depending on the name that appears on the jersey. Sad to see the NFL following suit.

You just seem bitter. The dude is probaly the best cb in the league

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
When a player is permitted to do things that others are not... it's easy to separate yourself.

lockdn... do you think the constant "contact" that he is allowed to make with a WR is within the rules?

Just calling it like I see it. It pisses me off that he's got a different rule book. I was trying to sound fucking PISSED, I apologize for merely sounding bitter.

lockdnram21

Legend
Selassie I said:
When a player is permitted to do things that others are not... it's easy to separate yourself.

lockdn... do you think the constant "contact" that he is allowed to make with a WR is within the rules?

Just calling it like I see it. It pisses me off that he's got a different rule book. I was trying to sound freaking PISSED, I apologize for merely sounding bitter.

Hes obviouly doing something right I havent heard any wr calling him out they all give him respect. The greatest cb of all tim e deion sanders has never said anything. I dont see what your seeing . I see him jamming within 5 yards but nothing more

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
lockdnram21 said:
Selassie I said:

If what he does is not PI or at least illegal contact or holding,,, why in the freak doesn't every CB in the league use the same "technique" ? He's certainly not the only CB on earth who can interfere with a WR in That Particular Manner. It's BS. What's good for him, should be good for everyone else too.

His demeanor seems like a diversionary tactic to his "On Field Technique". It's a freaking shame that the NFL continues to pretend he's not breaking the rules with his style of play.

The NBA does this kind of shyte. They have a different rule book depending on the name that appears on the jersey. Sad to see the NFL following suit.

You just seem bitter. The dude is probaly the dirtiest cb in the league

Fixed it for ya

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
lockdnram21 said:
Selassie I said:

Just calling it like I see it. It pisses me off that he's got a different rule book. I was trying to sound freaking PISSED, I apologize for merely sounding bitter.

Hes obviouly doing something right I havent heard any wr calling him out they all give him respect. The greatest cb of all tim e deion sanders has never said anything. I dont see what your seeing . I see him jamming within 5 yards but nothing more

Wow :shock:

We CLEARLY see things differently. I see him making constant contact with the WR. The broadcasters talked about it last night as a matter a fact.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I personally don't mine him. He is a cocky prick, but he backs it up, and if having a scowl and carrying that chip is what it takes to play as well as he does, then more power to him. He won me over with the "you mad bro" to Tom Brady. I think it's easy for us to say that we wouldn't want him on our team, but in a thread just days ago we were happy to see Dahl drop the elbow of death on a guy. I obviously hate that the dude plays for Seattle, but in a Finnegan or Sherman debate? I'm taking Sherman on my team 100% of the time.

iced

lockdnram21 said:
Selassie I said:

uhhh no..Roddy White has called him out, they talked trashed leading up to last year's Playoff game where Roddy white proceeded to torch sherman for a 50 yard td bomb but still couldn't shut up