Richard Sherman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
Rabid Ram said:
lockdnram21 said:
Selassie I said:
He clearly interferes with the WR every time I watch him. The fact that the zebras don't rain flags on him every time does NOT mean he's not interfering.

If what he does is not PI or at least illegal contact or holding,,, why in the freak doesn't every CB in the league use the same "technique" ? He's certainly not the only CB on earth who can interfere with a WR in That Particular Manner. It's BS. What's good for him, should be good for everyone else too.

His demeanor seems like a diversionary tactic to his "On Field Technique". It's a freaking shame that the NFL continues to pretend he's not breaking the rules with his style of play.

The NBA does this kind of shyte. They have a different rule book depending on the name that appears on the jersey. Sad to see the NFL following suit.

You just seem bitter. The dude is probaly the dirtiest cb in the league

Fixed it for ya

Sorry, that award goes to Finnegan. And I honestly don't see what makes Sherman dirty. Does he hit late, lead with his helmet, take shots while in a pile, etc? If you're referring to holding onto jerseys and whatnot, that's not dirty. That's doing what just about every other CB in the league tries to do.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"Bleh" on the Sherman love around here. I don't care if he's all-world and first ballot HOF.
He's a stinkin' Seadderall Shesquawk. I hope Givens takes him to the house (again) when we meet.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He's not a dirty player just a douchy player. Big difference.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yea I don't think he is dirty, if all cbs hold and shit on every play. He has just figured out how to get away with it. I wish our guys would.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Richard Sherman = douche nozzle. Any more questions?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
iced said:
lockdnram21 said:
Selassie I said:
When a player is permitted to do things that others are not... it's easy to separate yourself.

lockdn... do you think the constant "contact" that he is allowed to make with a WR is within the rules?

Just calling it like I see it. It pisses me off that he's got a different rule book. I was trying to sound freaking PISSED, I apologize for merely sounding bitter.

Hes obviouly doing something right I havent heard any wr calling him out they all give him respect. The greatest cb of all tim e deion sanders has never said anything. I dont see what your seeing . I see him jamming within 5 yards but nothing more

uhhh no..Roddy White has called him out, they talked trashed leading up to last year's Playoff game where Roddy white proceeded to torch sherman for a 50 yard td bomb but still couldn't shut up
Sherman could be coming off the worst game a NFL plater ever had and would still run his pie hole

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Sherman ... show me a big corner who doesn't get flagged and I'll show you a corner who knows how to hide his holding (that was Fletcher's failing; he got caught). He's big and fast but he's no shut-down corner. He's just getting around the rules.

Hell, wasn't it Stewart who got away with a hold against Jacksonville? What Sherman does is no surprise. Mark my words. When Sherman loses a step, he won't be able to rely on technique and flags will fly.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Selassie I said:
He clearly interferes with the WR every time I watch him. The fact that the zebras don't rain flags on him every time does NOT mean he's not interfering.

If what he does is not PI or at least illegal contact or holding,,, why in the freak doesn't every CB in the league use the same "technique" ? He's certainly not the only CB on earth who can interfere with a WR in That Particular Manner. It's BS. What's good for him, should be good for everyone else too.

His demeanor seems like a diversionary tactic to his "On Field Technique". It's a freaking shame that the NFL continues to pretend he's not breaking the rules with his style of play.

The NBA does this kind of shyte. They have a different rule book depending on the name that appears on the jersey. Sad to see the NFL following suit.

Yep. It's like Brady at QB. Always gets the call.

Reminds me of LeBron in basketball. Doesn't matter how sorry LeBron's "acting" is on his flop, the refs always give him the call. And then you watch LeBron drive to the basket and he gets away with offensive fouls and "walks" all the time.

lockdnram21 said:
Selassie I said:
When a player is permitted to do things that others are not... it's easy to separate yourself.

lockdn... do you think the constant "contact" that he is allowed to make with a WR is within the rules?

Just calling it like I see it. It pisses me off that he's got a different rule book. I was trying to sound freaking PISSED, I apologize for merely sounding bitter.

Hes obviouly doing something right I havent heard any wr calling him out they all give him respect. The greatest cb of all tim e deion sanders has never said anything. I dont see what your seeing . I see him jamming within 5 yards but nothing more

You ain't looking then.

RamsNation

Rookie
All the great corners cheat often,the difference between good corners and great ones,who gets caught more.its no secret they all try to get away with holding and grabbing,just a matter of if they get busted or not.Im not saying all good corners only cheat,you can't be great without having talent and being in the film room and stuff.But I wish they didn't let the superstar DB's get away with so much.I hate Sherman with a passion tho,his attitude and everything just hate him.