RGIII is out again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Glad to see you finally coming around on the idea. :grouphug:

What a difference it would make to our team. Paints a pretty play-off picture imo, especially so once Goff enters the scene. jmo.

Yeah I have never been a fan of Gordon's but since Mannion doesn't really fit long-term into the Rams plans he is the best trade piece they have. Easy cap hit and potential to be a starter, hard to beat and he's the kind of guy the Browns are looking for if they think RG3 may be out for the year.

What sucks about it is Gordon's not gonna help us long term with the suspensions, FA, etc. But I could live with it as long as they get that conditional pick. Then just pray the guy plays well for Fish.

Name
Adam
I'm the resident "abandoned the Cleveland Browns for the Los Angeles Rams" poster.

The Browns and Jimmy Haslam deserve the season they are about to have. Hope the people of Cleveland are ready for a 1-15 season fueled by ANALYTICS.

0LEjQXh.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm the resident "abandoned the Cleveland Browns for the Los Angeles Rams" poster.

The Browns and Jimmy Haslam deserve the season they are about to have. Hope the people of Cleveland are ready for a 1-15 season fueled by ANALYTICS.

0LEjQXh.gif

Ahh the infamous EJD concrete, opponent killing track. Good times. Welcome aboard @clevelandrams !! Glad to have you as a fellow Rams fan!!

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier

Welcome Welcome clevelandram