RGIII is out again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gotta feel for Browns fans ... we aren't the only fans talking about Wentz right now.

Psycho_X

Legend
Wow lol. Watched that game off and on. He looked like the same old RG3, shows unbelievable athleticism with a nice deep ball only to do something stupid or awful in between. But I just don't like the guy in general so not going to shed a tear for him.

They'd be better off starting McCown now anyway and seeing what they got with Kessler before the season is over.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Offer Keenum to the Browns for a 2nd and 3 round pick in 2017 :sneaky:

snead.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was never a fan of the guy but I would never wish this bad luck on anybody! Gotta feel for him.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Dude is made of glass.

True, but did you see the play he was injured on? Running out of bounds he tries to truck a DB at full speed, really dumb decision more than anything else. Was Gus Frerotte-ish. His first goal, any QB's first goal, should be limiting how often you take hits. This is how you play for 10+ years and make metric @$$ tons of diniero.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So let's trade Goff to the Browns for three number one's and start this charade all over again and leave me alone and let me eat my pancakes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Offer Keenum to the Browns for a 2nd and 3 round pick in 2017 :sneaky:

snead.gif

This is the time of year where teams really hold you over the barrel if you want to acquire a player. That's a good idea tbh, but unfortunately the guy with final approval is in the last year of a 5 year deal. Only way Fish would do that is if Stan finishes up that extension for some security.

And tbh even then Fish might say "F No!!!" But keep in mind he's also got Mannion as trade bait, and that move makes even more sense if they want to boost next year's draft with little impact on this season.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So let's trade Goff to the Browns for three number one's and start this charade all over again and leave me alone and let me eat my pancakes.

I'm sure you're kiddin around there since there's no way we'd get that kind of offer for Goff, but TBH I would not listen to offers on him outside of ridiculous ones like that.

Still absolutely certain the kid is going to be great in this league. Injuries are the only concern, and they're always a concern with any guy you have high expectations on.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
More I think about it the more MANNION is probably being discussed by the Browns and Rams. Fish has admitted that Case is a place holder for now. They have their rookie they moved up for, who they like in spite of the media BS, and who was not nearly as bad as everyone made it out to be.

Yeah. I'll bet Mannion is being discussed right now.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Cody Kessler starts an NFL game before Goff my head will explode