Reynolds Wows ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wasn't aware that anybody was roasting him. Only discussion I've seen is how brutal this WR battle could be for the last spot or two. In such a close battle his lack of availability could easily be the thing that swings it in another WR's direction. Those are 4 games somebody else is going to be able to showcase themselves and he won't have that chance. I'm a huge Thomas fan but the suspension hurts him.

His lack of availability may also save him. It's possible we have an injury before he gets back.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Correct.
It is just that they have a extremely wide-ranging notion of what a "PED" is.

Kids panic.
Kids make mistakes.
I just don't get how people barbecue these kids for screwing up a little bit.
( Not that UK Ram was being hard on him )

I know it's fun to play internet GM and I do it all the time myself but if the coaches are seeing an improvement and the coaches want to bring him back?
I'm going to trust the coaches on this one

he screwed up yep but there has been statement saying it was contaminated supplement or whatever (there usually is ) my view is he and the rams took it on the chin because he was caught red handed (red pissed ?)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thomas seems to have had a good camp, but like every other rookie and 2nd year player (mostly), they have to prove they can run routes and hold onto the d@mn ball in real games. I am not high on any of the last years players, fair or not, because they were not impressive to me in games....and obviously they were not to the incoming coaching staff since they made such dramatic moves to upgrade the WR group.

If the Rams WR's all doing decently when Thomas comes back from suspension, I wouldn't cut anyone to make room for him.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Insane how Nelson Spruce was perceived to be our best wr during camp last season, now he's looking like the odd man out.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't really get the love for Thomas...He did nothing last year, I mean he did less than nothing. He dropped pretty much every pass that was thrown to him.
So he looked good in shorts? So what? Until I see him dominate in Preseason I have to believe that he'll be gone when the time comes.

He can make plays similar to Brandon Llyod, which is why he was drafted.. But he had a habit of dropping easy ones (like we saw)... If they feel they can get more Llyod and less Quick from him he might stick, but it's him vs Cooper and Spruce (Cooper with the inside lane right now) for that 6th spot... The top 5 are set barring another trade or an unforeseen development.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Insane how Nelson Spruce was perceived to be our best wr during camp last season, now he's looking like the odd man out.

Goes to show how great Fisher was in evaluating talent on offense.. NOT!!!

We have the makings of an actual strong WR group for the first time in a decade. Practice means nothing come week 1 but got to be encouraged by this group. Especially now that we have a seasoned pro such as Watkins who can take some pressure off needing too much from the rookies this year. Tavon will need to play up to his contract this year if he wants to remain beyond 2017 I think... but competition is never a bad thing.
+1

In fact, I think because of Watkins, Gurley might have his best year yet.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
WR depth has not been this deep since the GSOT days. Can't wait to see how they use all of these guys .