Report: Rg3 Bragged That He Had Influence Over Franchise's Direction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

I don't know what to think of this.

I mean, I don't care for RGme. He is a certified attention whore as mr STL points out.

Another part of me thinks he could bounce back and play well. Winning cures a lot of hard feelings.

Then again, if he's as douchy as these bits indicate he's destined to fail in a team sport.

Glad he's not our problem.

You gave me a new name for the kid. Thanks

RGme:nau:

Yes, Snyder ruined him. He seemed to be a hard worker and team guy when he got there. Somewhere along the way, he lost his humility. He can come back, but not alone. Maybe if he stops blaming his teammates and grows a couple, he can show he was worth the huge price paid for him?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I guess his lack of mobility this year didn't surprise me as much as his poor accuracy and decision making.

I can see the accuracy part, I guess, effected by the knee. But I don't know? Dude looked all whack.

Yeah he did. It's actually kinda sad in that regard because he was looking like the next Vick. If Shannahan's decision to bring him back so soon ruins his career then I'd say that's a big stain on him.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
It may only be a rumor, but I read something about him on the Redskins forum a while back. It basically said, he was having something delivered to his house, and the thing was lost in shipping, and RGme called up UPS or Fedex and was screaming at them, saying "You know who I am?" or something to that effect.
I certainly believe that its possible, considering what an ass this guy is turning out to be.

Oh and Washington, thanks for the picks, SUCKERS!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It's really hard to believe a 2nd year player has that much power. On one hand I'm thinking...really? This can't be ture I'd like to see some evidence. But on the other hand, I wouldn't be shocked at all if it happened.

It's a shame if it's true. I really thought he was a good, humble kid w/ the fame just overwhelming him and being overhyped by media. Now he's just a diva.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I gotta feel like Snyder is at least partially to blame. Kid didn't seem like a bad guy coming out of Baylor. Maybe he was...who knows.
Organizations take on the personality of the people at the top.... can you say Dan Snyder?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I gotta feel like Snyder is at least partially to blame. Kid didn't seem like a bad guy coming out of Baylor. Maybe he was...who knows.
Yeah I agree, a personality needs checks especially when confronted with super stardom, I doubt his would have run amok under several owners Snyder is SUCH a jock sniffer though I think he facilitated ALL of this,gonna take a lot to get this train wreck back on track.

RGIII is rapidly becoming a coach killer

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If Griffin turns out to be an average QB, which is what I believe will happen, Snyder set his club back years. The potential talent in the draft he lost out on (look what we turn the picks into and the put those guys on theRedskins roster) and the fact that coaches aren't going to want to go near that job. Not just head coaches but assistants too.

He's become the new Al Davis, and that doesn't bode well for that football team.

Buy since he is a fucking asshole that's fine with me. When I read about the expired peanut sales and suing the elderly lady over PSL fees he went on my turd list.