LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams 101

UDFA
Been a Rams fan since i was 6 yrs old. born in NJ live now in Ga. 42 yrs of following this team. originally followed the news on everything Rams on rams talk but got tired of the "bradford wars" and "nonsense post" so here i am. Look forward to reading better news and Coach O and Hammers reports since i heard they are here now. X i read a few of your post their too so i look forward to reading yours as well.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
wow, I'd really like to read all 86 pages....Rams fan since 1977...Found this site a few years ago through TST. I came here the other day because Coach0 said he's leaving/left Ramstalk...TST is in my bloood, but I'd like to try a new fix....Born a Rams fan, like a lot, I believe that we'll win, even when we're losing. It's hard to be a Rams fan, hell, we NEVER used to lose this much. 1999 made me a believer again, and now this, 10 more years of misery. Welp, Fisher has us in the right direction...I believe in Sam, lil nervous about Schotty...Love the defense, but a lil nervous about a bunch there too....

Still don't know how to move around this place, all these buttons and gadgets....during the offseason, I like to add a...well, interesting picture or 12 to pass the time, and if there's a problem, please let me know....ahahahahahahahahahah. Big fan of Quick...can't wait to see Mo Alexander, TJ MacDonal was a stud at USC...Ogletree is the real, and Quinn is mighty....

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Geez, with the current rate of attrition, RamStalk will soon look like this:

"Bradford sucks! .... Hello? I said BRADFORD SUCKS! ..... WHY ISN'T ANYONE GETTING MAD AT ME?! I CAN'T BE HAPPY UNLESS SOMEONE IS MAD AT ME!"

In the meantime, we're getting some great posters. Welcome all.

"Bradford sucks! .... Hello? I said BRADFORD SUCKS! ..... WHY ISN'T ANYONE GETTING MAD AT ME?! I CAN'T BE HAPPY UNLESS SOMEONE IS MAD AT ME!"

I reckon all the trolls over there are actually @-X- just drumming up new members for here.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey

Some will be angry that the others are saying Bradford sucks while they want to talk about how Fisher sucks, or Long sucks, or Lauranaitis sucks. They can have their own drama-bomb.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Some will be angry that the others are saying Bradford sucks while they want to talk about how Fisher sucks, or Long sucks, or Lauranaitis sucks. They can have their own drama-bomb.
I actually commented on here a while back that it can become very hilarious when bashers with different targets are both trying to sweep all blame for everything ever towards their targets. It's like Hungry, Hungry Hippos in text form.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I seriously cannot believe anyone actually posts there if they are aware of this site,
except those living under the bridge, (aka the basement).

vegasstevo

UDFA
I am another Ramstalk refugee. Grew up in SoCal going back to Bill Wade and Red Phillips along with the fearsome foursome days. I moved to Vegas a bit before the Rams moved to St Louis. Preparing to return to Jerusalem so I am looking forward to keeping up with the Rams at a higher level than before.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I am another Ramstalk refugee. Grew up in SoCal going back to Bill Wade and Red Phillips along with the fearsome foursome days. I moved to Vegas a bit before the Rams moved to St Louis. Preparing to return to Jerusalem so I am looking forward to keeping up with the Rams at a higher level than before.
Ah, a world traveler.

Welcome, Magellan.

Shuie3225

Starter
What's up my Ram bros. I am migrating over from rams talk as well. So cal ram fan here formally shooter3225 on ramstalk.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What's up my Ram bros. I am migrating over from rams talk as well. So cal ram fan here formally shooter3225 on ramstalk.
Shooter!

shooter-mcgavin.JPG

Welcome aboard, bruddah!

Shuie3225

Starter
Lol what's up man glad to see everyone over here.. Well not everyone but a lot..hopefully these forums can keep the trash out.

PaRam24

UDFA
What's up guys, I'm also here from stltoday and have noticed a bit of migration to this site. I don't post to often but have been reading for a while, and a diehard Rams fan for as long as I can remember. I live in the heart of Steeler/Eagle/Raven nation, very few Rams fans around here. Thanks for letting me join in the fun, and most importantly, GO RAMS!!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What's up guys, I'm also here from stltoday and have noticed a bit of migration to this site. I don't post to often but have been reading for a while, and a diehard Rams fan for as long as I can remember. I live in the heart of Steeler/Eagle/Raven nation, very few Rams fans around here. Thanks for letting me join in the fun, and most importantly, GO RAMS!!!!!
Welcome. Glad to have you aboard. (y)