LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Howdy Ramsfan14! Great to have you here among all the other fanatics.:woot:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hey guys, how's it going? I've been looking at this forum for quite awhile and I have to say, this group seems to have a lot of good posters and overall just good ppl that I can respect. I've posted on the STL today forums for about 5 years, but honestly I've gotten a bit tired of the atmosphere there and I've thought about changing for awhile. Still go there and look stuff up, but overall I've been looking at this website for about a month and I can honestly say I'm convinced, I'm digging the atmosphere here! Seems like a legit Rams family on here, seriously haha.

I'm a young fan, only in my early 20s (I'm NOT 14 indicated by my picture!!! Just going back to tradition from STL Today forum lol), and the first game I can remember as a kid was guess what, Rams vs Titans in 1999. There have been some fun rides since then... and of course a lot of bad rides along the way, but the Rams are always going to be my team I cheer for! All these years of losing will hopefully make me appreciate the time more gratefully when we start winning (whenever that truly is). Grew up in STL so I love STL sports and I go to college in KC.

And I think ppl can guess by my picture, but my favorite player is Sam Bradford. Wanted the Rams to draft him a year before the draft, they did, and overall... I can understand why he's the biggest sports topic in STL. Hasn't been an easy road for him, but I want the man to succeed and I refuse to just give up on him. Thought this would be the year he would play great, unfortunately that ACL injury killed all dreams... He's comeback from a shoulder injury, in that sense I believe he can comeback from an ACL injury. I do worry about him coming back and being confident in playing because he has taken a lot of shots over the years and I just hope he's not afraid of taking hits otherwise he'll probably be done... But we'll have to see. Team showed some heart this year, but we still have a lot of improving to do. That number 2 pick is going to be debated quite a bit here lol... Looking forward to the fun conversations!

Howdy guys! :cool:
Hey, welcome aboard man, always glad to see another fan come this way. we have all congregated here because we were unhappy with how things were done, for me, it was The Hers, for other the huddle or PD. We came here looking for more, and we have found it. So jump in and enjoy man, and like X said...avoid Les like you would the clap! Lmao

RamsFan14

Starter
Bradford sucks, he's a bust, we should cut him.

Hopefully that eased your transition over to the site slightly :wink:.

Hahahaha I swear when I first read to the "... we should cut him" I got the same vibe as if I was at STL Today forum for a second lolol, kid you not! Honestly I don't care about disagreement, it's just some people there took stuff too far there. Same thing every single day...

-X-, yea idk what I was thinking. The website used to be fine (I think?)... Just too much now IMO. It's the same thing everyday, it's just gone down the hole. Sad part is it's tough letting go of a place you used to like, I'll probably check back here and there, but not much with the way things are going over there.

RFIP and rfip the second, that's pretty cool to see a father and son combo on here! Never seen that before!

Appreciate it everyone, looks like a great crew already! :bigup:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hahahaha I swear when I first read to the "... we should cut him" I got the same vibe as if I was at STL Today forum for a second lolol, kid you not! Honestly I don't care about disagreement, it's just some people there took stuff too far there. Same thing every single day...

-X-, yea idk what I was thinking. The website used to be fine (I think?)... Just too much now IMO. It's the same thing everyday, it's just gone down the hole. Sad part is it's tough letting go of a place you used to like, I'll probably check back here and there, but not much with the way things are going over there.

RFIP and rfip the second, that's pretty cool to see a father and son combo on here! Never seen that before!

Appreciate it everyone, looks like a great crew already! :bigup:

I hear ya man. It gets harder and harder for me to continue to post on RRF. I've considered just quitting for good a couple times this year. Just too much constant bickering and always the same old people trying to start the same fights in every thread. But there are people I like over there so I can't quite give up just yet.

PhxRam

I hear ya man. It gets harder and harder for me to continue to post on RRF. I've considered just quitting for good a couple times this year. Just too much constant bickering and always the same old people trying to start the same fights in every thread. But there are people I like over there so I can't quite give up just yet.

Tell them to come here.. Problem solved

NorCalRamFan

Greetings!

My name is Pete. Born and raised in San Francisco, California and currently reside just north of there in Marin County.
I've been a Rams fan since the days of the NFL Coastal Division.
up until about a week ago, I was a member of a certain Rams forum and it's various iterations for over 16 years until recently when new Mods took over and took exception to my straightforward talk about my dissatisfaction with the ROI on Sam Bradford and how the Rams should use the #2 pick to draft a QB like Johnny Manziel and dump the underachiever that wears #8 as the Rams can now do so without taking a loss capwise.

This got me a one week ban and when I put #8's career stat line in my sig, I was given a lifetime ban.
When I asked why does posting the truth gets someone a lifetime ban, I was told it was "Inflammatory"

Oddly enough, the night after the Duke vs. A&M, half the board was raving about this Manziel kid as if this was the first time they ever saw him play, suggested the Rams should dump Bradford and draft Manziel, etc...

Now, I never personally bashed Bradford, except for the time I called him "Sad Sack Sam" - I posted mostly about ROI - his salary vs. his W/L record and career stats, etc...as well as his weaknesses which I won't get into right now but probably will on another thread.

About Manziel, I don't care if he shows up at the Pajama Party and measures at 5'11'' and weighs 180 lbs. - I've been watching College and Pro Football for nearly 45 years and have never seen a QB do the things that this kid can do.

As for me being a Ram fan growing up in SF, in those days home games weren't televised whether sold out or not, so the Rams were seemingly on TV nearly every week and I loved the Horns and the Fearsome Foursome even though all the kids liked the Raiders and/or the 49ers (depending on who was doing well that particular season.) I stuck with the Rams all these years and want to see them win no matter who is behind Center, so here I am.

I'm also a SF Giants fan and a Lakers fan. I know, weird, right?

Glad to have found a new home and I hope my next 16 years will be as enjoyable and as informative as my last 16 and that I will make some friends and maybe even meet up with some Rams fans here in the SF Bay area when they come to play the 49ers.

Now I gotta work on a sig pic and a clever sig line.

Thanks for having me!

NorCalRamFan

Well, here's another Herd defectee, but not by choice. BTW, can you make that sig pic smaller, like 20x20?:rofl:

Alan

Legend
Welcome to the ROD Pete!

BTW, Manziel is a wuss who wears panty hose even in the summer.:woot::stirthepot::woot:

NorCalRamFan

Welcome to the ROD Pete!

BTW, Manziel is a wuss who wears panty hose even in the summer.:woot::stirthepot::woot:

Thanks. BTW I was referring to RFIP's sig pic. As far as Manziel, those panty hose allow him to run faster, hurdle DL and throw TD's in Bowl Games!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have no clue why NorCalRamFan, but it says im ignoring you...Thats quick for a one day poster. lol Not sure how it happened, but i feel its bad juju. lol

Alan

Legend
LOL, me too.

You must have hit the wrong button. I didn't even know we had an ignore button. Where is it?

I just started a conversation thread with him to see what's going on. Hopefully he'll get back to me.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whoops. Wrong thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

dodgerram

UDFA
Hi fellow Rams fans,

fan of the horns for over 35 years now. Always was and forever will be.
I am 47 years old and living overseas in Munich/Germany.
A lot of posters I know from a certain other Rams message boards assembled here.
It looks like all of us got banned for reasons we do not understand nor can accept.
And it looks like it is as much pro Sam as contra Sam guys so to speak.

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan

Legend
dodgerram joining the party:
Hi fellow Rams fans,

fan of the horns for over 35 years now. Always was and forever will be.
I am 47 years old and living overseas in Munich/Germany.
A lot of posters I know from a certain other Rams message boards assembled here.
It looks like all of us got banned for reasons we do not understand nor can accept.
And it looks like it is as much pro Sam as contra Sam guys so to speak.

I don't think it's a question of being pro or anti Sam here. Most posters here are all aware of the negatives conditions he's had to contend with since he got here and we're all hoping he will become the elite QB we wanted. None of us stick our heads in the sand though.

Already did it once but what the hell, WELCOME TO THE ROD! :woot::bigup::woot: