LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsCanada

UDFA
How's it going everyone?

Became a Rams fan in 2004, it was the first year I actually decided to sit down and try and understand the game of football. My Uncle is a die hard Cowboys fan and whenever we had family get togethers, football would always be on the TV. I used to see this yellow line on the screen, all these "1st and 10" "2nd and 7" nonsense and for the life of me I couldn't understand it. And instead of asking for directions(typical guy thing, eh?) I stubbornly decided instead to decipher this cryptic television code on my own. Fast forward to the 2004 playoffs, I see these horned helmets and this Ram on the jersey and it was like love at first sight.

Now is it 2014, ten years since then. Haven't been to the playoffs since, sat through and seen some atrocious seasons. Maybe I'm a jinx? :heh: Thankfully things are starting to look up!

Alan

Legend
Good story Canada. A lack of football knowledge won't hurt you here. :wink:

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram
I've loved the Rams since the early 70's not sure why I chose the Rams......but wore a Rams backpack to kindergarten :bigup:. My all time favorite Rams are Jack Youngblood and Norm Van Brocklin. I will stand by them through the good, bad, and ugly.

As for me I'm Justin.....and teach 5th grade. I'm a father of 2 sons and 1 daughter. I am a forever optimist for the Rams no matter the outcome. I also believe hindsight is a poor investment. So no sense of second guessing anything from the Rams to life (it is what it is)---make the best of it:woot:

Salute and may the Rams never lose another game!!!!

Justin

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lots of new names! Welcome all!

Dive right in and get to know everyone!

Go Rams!

RFT

UDFA
I've loved the Rams since the early 70's not sure why I chose the Rams......but wore a Rams backpack to kindergarten :bigup:. My all time favorite Rams are Jack Youngblood and Norm Van Brocklin. I will stand by them through the good, bad, and ugly.

As for me I'm Justin.....and teach 5th grade. I'm a father of 2 sons and 1 daughter. I am a forever optimist for the Rams no matter the outcome. I also believe hindsight is a poor investment. So no sense of second guessing anything from the Rams to life (it is what it is)---make the best of it:woot:

Salute and may the Rams never lose another game!!!!

Justin
Hey I teach 6th grade. Youngblood is my all-time favorite and I have 3 kids too (all daughters). I knew there was something cool about you!! :bigup:

RFIP

Welcome aboard my friend! Phx, another classy poster I have had the pleasure of conversing with "on the dark side"!

Hey I teach 6th grade. Youngblood is my all-time favorite and I have 3 kids too (all daughters). I knew there was something cool about you!! :bigup:

Old Geek

UDFA
I've read and posted on the PD site for 10 years and finally gave up. I want a site that has conversations rather than name calling.
I'm semi-retired and been a Rams fan since they moved to St Louis, but embrace the history of the team in L.A. I hate those Whiners and Patsies!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've read and posted on the PD site for 10 years and finally gave up. I want a site that has conversations rather than name calling.
I'm semi-retired and been a Rams fan since they moved to St Louis, but embrace the history of the team in L.A. I hate those Whiners and Patsies!
Welcome to the board.

We try not to take things quite as serious around here as over there. Forums are suppose to be informative and fun.

RFIP

Then you are in the right place...WELCOME!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Hey guys I finally created an account here after months of lurking and being apart of that awful rams talk website on stltoday. I've been a Rams fan for about 10 years now(I'm only 21) but I get the nfl ticket every year since 06.

PhxRam

Hey guys I finally created an account here after months of lurking and being apart of that awful rams talk website on stltoday. I've been a Rams fan for about 10 years now(I'm only 21) but I get the nfl ticket every year since 06.

Welcome dude.

The wash station to clean off that PD stench is to the left

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Haha thanks guys. You can only deal with stupid for so long. I couldn't deal with seeing a "Bradford sucks" post every 5 minutes.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bradford sucks :stirthepot:
Yep - we have those here too. :heh: I KEED I KEED

Anyway, cool to see the new faces around here. Also cool that most of the new faces seem to be looking for what this site offers. We all have our wooden stakes ready to drive through the heart of trolls. Sit down, have a beer, and shoot the shit with fellow Ram fans.

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram
Yep - we have those here too. :heh: I KEED I KEED

Anyway, cool to see the new faces around here. Also cool that most of the new faces seem to be looking for what this site offers. We all have our wooden stakes ready to drive through the heart of trolls. Sit down, have a beer, and shoot the shyte with fellow Ram fans.

I like I like:number1:

grimmata

UDFA
Name
greg
Hi, Rams fan born & bred deep in the heart of Whiner territory. Been a Rams fan since the SB in 80 (first time I watched a football game). I hate the Whiners!
I hate the Whiners! I hate the Whiners! I hate Ed Norton Jr! I hate Merton Hanks! I used to hate Steve Young, until he took a little rest/ nap on the field, heh heh.