LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
cutter said:
Hey all. My name is Bill but everyone calls me Cutter. I grew up a Chiefs fan but don't hold that against me. That was back in the days of Otis Taylor, Len Dawson, Buck Buchanon, and the !st Super Bowl.

That was then and this is now. I am all about the Rams now (although I still keep an eye on the Chiefs). This season seems full of promise and at I believe we can now, at least, field a competitive team, if not a pretty frisky one!

I have lurked for a while and love the positive views on this forum. It appears to be very well setup and I congratulate the person(s) that did it!

The PD is a den of whiners, armchair experts who know nothing, and blind loyalists who still think Rich Brooks was a great coach.

Glad to be here. I don't post often but admire the work of those that do. When I have an opinion, it may be the direct opposite of yours, but I will always agree to respectfully disagree if you refuse to admit you are wrong! (humor).

PS I am sometimes a wise guy but it is always in fun!!
Welcome aboard, Cutter. Now YOU sir, are an OG of football if you remember the 1st Superbowl. :whoa:

You can go ahead and disagree with anything too. Just know ahead of time that I'm never wrong. :hehe:

cutter

UDFA
Name
cutter
Oh Worthy Administrator, you say OG others sat OF but old nonetheless! I will also keep firmly in mind that you never believe you are wrong, SIR.( Did I just get myself banned already?)

Very nice joint you guys run here!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
cutter said:
Oh Worthy Administrator, you say OG others sat OF but old nonetheless! I will also keep firmly in mind that you never believe you are wrong, SIR.( Did I just get myself banned already?)

Very nice joint you guys run here!!
Thanks. Enjoy yourself, SIR.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
cutter said:
Hey all. My name is Bill but everyone calls me Cutter. I grew up a Chiefs fan but don't hold that against me. That was back in the days of Otis Taylor, Len Dawson, Buck Buchanon, and the !st Super Bowl.

That was then and this is now. I am all about the Rams now (although I still keep an eye on the Chiefs). This season seems full of promise and at I believe we can now, at least, field a competitive team, if not a pretty frisky one!

I have lurked for a while and love the positive views on this forum. It appears to be very well setup and I congratulate the person(s) that did it!

The PD is a den of whiners, armchair experts who know nothing, and blind loyalists who still think Rich Brooks was a great coach.

Glad to be here. I don't post often but admire the work of those that do. When I have an opinion, it may be the direct opposite of yours, but I will always agree to respectfully disagree if you refuse to admit you are wrong! (humor).

PS I am sometimes a wise guy but it is always in fun!!

Welcome aboard Cutter. We also look forward to you joining the discussions with your perspective on things.

cutter

UDFA
Name
cutter
Thank you smram. I appreciate the welcome. That shows a lot of class here and your sig is a work of art. That is without a doubt the waaaaaaay greatest sig of any nfl player, anywhere on any sight. WOW!

Also StlouisramsX, I hope you took my wisecrack about never believing you are wrong in the spirit it was intended. I refuse (because I am old and believe change ultimately leads to anarchy) to type "lol" or use emoticons, it is hard to imply that I am trying to be funny. I think from now on (humor) will be my "lol". No offense meant at all.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
cutter said:
Thank you smram. I appreciate the welcome. That shows a lot of class here and your sig is a work of art. That is without a doubt the waaaaaaay greatest sig of any nfl player, anywhere on any sight. WOW!

Also StlouisramsX, I hope you took my wisecrack about never believing you are wrong in the spirit it was intended. I refuse (because I am old and believe change ultimately leads to anarchy) to type "lol" or use emoticons, it is hard to imply that I am trying to be funny. I think from now on (humor) will be my "lol". No offense meant at all.
None taken. I think once you get more exposure to my posting style, you'll recognize when I'm being facetious. Which, is about 92% of the time. Now go churn me some butter. :razzed: (okay, maybe 99% of the time).

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hey everybody. My handle on the PD forum is "I Hate The Patriots", but it was too long for this site, so I went with my wakeboarding forum handle....which is self explanatory. :tooth:

Name is Scott and I was born and raised in the DC suburbs. I am a network engineer and I build and maintain an end to end broadband test lab for a major telecom company. :yawn:

Been a Rams fanatic since the 79 season (I was 7), when I decided I liked their helmets and unis better than the Redskins. Was a huge fan of Wendell Tyler, Nolan Cromwell, the Youngbloods and the rest of the team from those years. The obsession continued throughout the 80's (even through the Dieter Brock era), where it seemed we were always a player or 2 away from contending for a SB. The 90's REALLY tested my patience as I am sure it did for many of you. We were THIS close to being the worst team of the 90's....only the miraculous 99 season saved us! It was awesome watching us go from perennial bottom dweller, to the GSOT. My goodness that offense was like a video game. Looking forward to better days ahead with our young core of skill players. Also look forward to chatting with other Rams fans, as I am surrounded by Redskin/Pittsburgh/Dallas fans where I live. GO RAMS!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Welcome Faceplant! I too grew up with Redskins fans everywhere and Roman Gabriel and the "helmets" sold me. I sure would like to see the Rams wear the old "blue and white" for a game sometime soon.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Man, I would LOVE to see the Rams go back to the blue/white uni's...at least as a throwback.

xstatic450

What?
Name
Dave
Hey everyone, grew up in L.A. in the sixties, lived in Northern California and Nevada for most of my life and now live in Northern Minnesota. Just wanted to say thanks to Old Larry and Hammer for their reports from camp. Great to find another place for Rams news and a place where there is a bit of optimism for our team.
GO RAMS!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
xstatic450 said:
Hey everyone, grew up in L.A. in the sixties, lived in Northern California and Nevada for most of my life and now live in Northern Minnesota. Just wanted to say thanks to Old Larry and Hammer for their reports from camp. Great to find another place for Rams news and a place where there is a bit of optimism for our team.
GO RAMS!!!!
Sup static. Thanks for joining ROD! Feel free to jump in whenever ya like and give us your perspective on things. You'll find quite a few blue-n-whiters on this board to share stories with too, so enjoy!

joeybittick

Rookie
xstatic450 said:
GO RAMS!!!!

Welcome man. Hope you find things to you liking!

StLewie8

UDFA
First post here. I was an occasional poster On the PD forum. Been reading this forum for about two weeks now and am very impressed. Lots of knowledgable people here unlike the PD site that specializes in trashing others and always thinking the sky is falling. Lol.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
StLewie8 said:
First post here. I was an occasional poster On the PD forum. Been reading this forum for about two weeks now and am very impressed. Lots of knowledgable people here unlike the PD site that specializes in trashing others and always thinking the sky is falling. Lol.
Well good to have ya, man - glad you registered. Hope to see more from ya real soon.

Ramaro21

UDFA
Opps ... I did this in OT ....

I'm Ramaro from Florida and the same one from Ramstalk. I'm not latino...I'm a Ram fan and drive the 2010 Camaro. Ramaro. I'm glad X and whoever else decided to make a sane forum. I just wish I could get to it at work. USAF blocks it for some reason. Anyway....already amazed. More news. More reviews. More camp reports from Hammer and Larry. Sweet. Rams new heaven I guess. :cool:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramaro21 said:

I'm Ramaro from Florida and the same one from Ramstalk. I'm not latino...I'm a Ram fan and drive the 2010 Camaro. Ramaro. I'm glad X and whoever else decided to make a sane forum. I just wish I could get to it at work. USAF blocks it for some reason. Anyway....already amazed. More news. More reviews. More camp reports from Hammer and Larry. Sweet. Rams new heaven I guess. :cool:
Is there any way to find out what the restriction is at the USAF? We've got a secure connection and a positive SSL. I'd sure like to make this available to you during the day if I can.

Ramaro21

UDFA
StlouisramsX said:
Ramaro21 said:

Is there any way to find out what the restriction is at the USAF? We've got a secure connection and a positive SSL. I'd sure like to make this available to you during the day if I can.

I'll check it out Monday...I'm off work till then. :bg: I copy and pasted the error message when you were first starting the site and asking for testers. I has to be a keyword in the source code I imagine...because I can go to Ramstalk no problem. I have friends in the Comm Sqadron, so I will ask them directly. BTW ... SSL sites in the government require a validated certificate if you know what that means.