RB Trey Watts suspended indefinitely

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I thot we were keeping him on our 53 So to keep him, as so many RB injuries this Guy would really have been GIVEN a TRUE SHOT to prove himself picked up from our practice squad. You have to admit the carosel that we have of moves this year with who is on the 53 or clearing waivers again or on our practice squad , you need a map.

I'm a dumbass Ole' man that takes 11 must take pills a day. Morphine for 27 years of chronic back/leg pain missing bottom 3 discs playing ORT 8 years. Plus why is it todays bud is so much more potent than lets say the 60's/70's? Had an indian friend here in Fl. back in 70's that would raise 16 ft children. Is it Monsanto again at work on the seeds? I don't partake and can't keep up with all the slang that is totally new to me. No drinking either. Taking scripts I can't tell I'm even taking anything. I'm now awake for all surgeries due to my built up super high tolerance for pain meds. awake during surgery is A BITCH!! You feel everything. All the anesth. can say is I'm sorry, anymore and you'd stop breathing.:eek:

shake-n-bake

Rookie
He needs help. Sad his career is probably over. Now I hope there is someone in his personal life to get him help so he can find a way to live a productive life.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I really like Malcom Brown. He's a hard runner. He may fit this powere scheme better than Mason or Cunningham right now. But hey, that's premature.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Fullback Zack Laskey could also figure in here too. Laskey could offer up more on ST's. But Brown could be a tough banger reserve behind Gurley. Laskey can also play RB well enough and has good size.

Having three of your top DE's on this weeks injury report could also figure in too. I wonder if DE Rivers gets called up:thinking: you know Fisher & DE's.
http://www.stlouisrams.com/team/injury-report.html

Hate to see starting ORT Rob Havenstein did not play today with a injured ankle.:unsure:

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
919.gif

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
First it was Zac Stacy in May 2015 then in September 2015 Isaiah Pead fumble then Reynolds injury to his knee, ......Benny's fumbles, earlier it was Mason's unhealthy ankle....now November 2015 Trey Watts.

Good thing that Tavon Austin could take a half to full dozen snaps @ RB.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Fullback Zack Laskey could also figure in here too. Laskey could offer up more on ST's. But Brown could be a tough banger reserve behind Gurley. Laskey can also play RB well enough and has good size.

Having three of your top DE's on this weeks injury report could also figure in too. I wonder if DE Rivers gets called up:thinking: you know Fisher & DE's.

Hate to see starting ORT Rob Havenstein did not play today with a injured ankle.:unsure:

Bonifay Buddy you Know we give those AARP guys an extra day off each week. They gave Havenstein a day off for his (No SACK) Achievement Award Presentation. Thot everyone already knew this. Don't nobody Fret now. They will all punch that ticket to minnyapolis.:grouphug:

Debacled

Starter
Doubt its weed the way Fisher talked about it.

He also mentioned it was a 2nd positive test from before he was suspended the first time.

Sketchy at best by the NFL.....just how long are they taking to suspend guys after getting a positive sample for anything?

fearsomefour

Legend
Trey was born in a little place called Norman Oklahoma. It's as American pie as you can get. Sam Bradford from the same place.
You never know about people and drug addiction. On a sad note, more people are using heroin now.
You can thank doctors and the industry of masking pain with highly addictive pills for that.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame

I did a double take on the injury report. Everyone likes to talk about Gurley and Peterson, but if Hayes and Havenstein don't play, we could really be in trouble.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
It's intriguing to me that this kid had emerged as the next message board fan favorite all based off of a few preseason performances.

Many act as if he had superstar RB written all over him. He was a special teams player who was never going to be anything more than that on this team
He made this team last year ONLY because of Pead's season ending knee injury.

He screwed himself out of a roster spot with his first suspension, then apparently reoffends again prior to serving the initial suspension. This is a non-issue as to how it impacts this team moving forward this season. There isn't a more replaceable player on this team than Watts.

I'll be shocked to see another RB added to the roster. With the injury status on the d-line it wouldn't surprise me to see Trinca-Passat or Longacre promoted.

dhaab

Rookie
its embarrassing the NFL still suspends people for pot while it is legal in my state.

Yep and this suspension happened on the same day the NFL announced they've renewed their multi million dollar contract with Budweiser as the official beer of the NFL. League of hypocrites.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep and this suspension happened on the same day the NFL announced they've renewed their multi million dollar contract with Budweiser as the official beer of the NFL. League of hypocrites.

When the pot industry signs a billion dollar sponsorship contract with the league, they'll reconsider their suspension policy.