RB Trey Watts suspended indefinitely

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Dumbass. He had talent too. Really liked him. Stupid decisions were made and now the price shall be paid.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
images

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Couples things

1. He wasn't on our roster so it didn't affect the 53 man roster

2. Seeing as we cut him from the roster, Fisher probably knew and that was the reason they cut him. Meaning this didn't necessarily happen during the season.

3. Some great spoilers on this thread :yess:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trey was born in a little place called Norman Oklahoma. It's as American pie as you can get. Sam Bradford from the same place.
You never know about people and drug addiction. On a sad note, more people are using heroin now.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
He was on our roster.

He was a special teams player - and a pretty good one at that.

We don't know what happened - so if we need to go ahead and judge him, then let's do it - but this is the same league that suspended Mathis for a year for taking fertility assistance medications trying to get his wife pregnant.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
He was on our roster.

He was a special teams player - and a pretty good one at that.

We don't know what happened - so if we need to go ahead and judge him, then let's do it - but this is the same league that suspended Mathis for a year for taking fertility assistance medications trying to get his wife pregnant.
Rob Mathis, who at age 33, after ten years of being a 9 or 10 sack guy had 19.5 in one year. I'm sure it was fertility drugs:shades:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Bad news...I hope the kid gets the help he needs. Addiction is an MFer...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah I gotta admit I think it's retarded the league suspends for some things, like weed for example, which doesn't give anyone any kind of advantage on the field. But he knew the rules and if his career is important to him he would control himself.

It's a shame, but for every guy like him who is a roster fringe player there are ten more coming in with the next year's wave of rookies. So whatever. Enjoy your next career, fries are up.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
There comes a time when you have to decide what's most important to you. If football isn't number one at this point of his career, then maybe he isn't cut out to play at this level. I don't know. Never ceases to amaze me with these guys... How much money does it take to get you to say no?