RB Chris Johnson recovering after drive-by shooting

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It takes a special kind of ass hole to also get arrested at a "house where other NFL players go to have sex. Where a 15 yr old girl was shot".

Fuck him.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
It takes a special kind of ass hole to also get arrested at a "house where other NFL players go to have sex. Where a 15 yr old girl was shot".

freak him.
He wasn't arrested at that house. At least not according to this article.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Nah, I was a family man with a small child trying to make a living. The problem was that we didn't have a lot of money in those days and it was either keep living in a crappy apartment in a decent neighborhood or buying a house in a terrible neighborhood. For anyone familiar with San Jose, Ca., the house was near Story and King Road. After 7 years we had had enough and moved east.

I'd make that 10 pm.

Ya whatever, 2am is OK with me.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm just saying, I've never seen someone criticized for getting shot before. It's just odd that initial reaction wouldn't be "Damn, I hope he's okay", but "What an idiot, must've had it coming". One of the guys he was riding with was killed, for Christ's sake.
I think we've all seen this thing way too many times with NFL players is all.

You can call me whatever you want...but I hear about an athlete being involved in a drive by shooting my thoughts are generally what were they doing and who were they doing them with...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This nightmare happened in Pine Hills FL. A suburb of Orlando. When I was just a baby my mother would drop me off at the babysitter's house... IN PINE HILLS. My babysitters were the parents of my mother's best friend. Salt of the earth. Pine Hills used to be a nice area a million years ago when I was just a baby... it's become a war zone today, and it's where Chris is from. If you're in that area now... you're looking for trouble or something that the police frown on.

Chris Johnson went to the same HS as my 3 sons. Pine Hills is kind of far from the school but the school board wanted to make things diverse... so a number of students from Pine Hills are afforded transportation out to Olympia HS. Chris used to stop in and speak to the football team when @Ramrasta was still playing ball in HS.

What a terrible story. Very sad.

jjab360

Legend

freak him.
Not only was he not arrested there, it just happened to be a house he was seen at once where a girl was shot in a completely unrelated incident. But yeah, let's jump to conclusions without knowing any of the facts involved. :rolleyes:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Not only was he not arrested there, it just happened to be a house he was seen at once where a girl was shot in a completely unrelated incident. But yeah, let's jump to conclusions without knowing any of the facts involved. :rolleyes:
"and a couple years ago a house he and other NFL players frequented to have sex at was at the center of an investigation of the shooting of a 15-year-old girl"

Ok. Not arrested there. Just frequented a house where a 15 yr old girl was shot. A place where they went for sex. What exactly do you think a 15 yr old girl was doing there? Either way, a pretty fucked up place.

You can defend him all you want. I sure the hell won't.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
A passenger got shot in a car and there is a problem? Someone talked about his gold teeth? Lol if it was a white guy that was shot some of you wouldn't have anything negative to say. Smh but being out at 4 am your either leaving a girls house (I doubt 3-4 guys would be all together at their age), leaving the club (sstrip club probably), or taking care of "bidness".