Ray Ray Armstrong, I'm glad he isn't a Ram anymore

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Deceiving thread title. I was thinking he was making comments about not wearing the horns anymore and is glad. Once I read the link, I got it.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Deceiving thread title. I was thinking he was making comments about not wearing the horns anymore and is glad. Once I read the link, I got it.
This, makes it come across as if Ray Ray's being a bitchy ex instead of a crazy one.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Deceiving thread title. I was thinking he was making comments about not wearing the horns anymore and is glad.

Yeah, me too... I was just about to reply...

Feeling's mutual!!

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I doubt Ray Ray would've done the same if he was face-to-face, nose-to-nose with that dog.

If I'm the judge if it gets to sentencing, he gets 120 hours of community service...being the attack dummy for police dog training.:seizure:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Taunting a police dog? What the fuck, man?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This has to be a joke. Albeit immature, I'm sure Ray Ray didn't mean any harm, and didn't cause any. I get that these dogs are technically considered "officers" but charging a man with a felony for jokingly barking at a dog?? Gimme a fucking break

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
That's funny that you can be charged for a felony by "taunting" a police dog, but the police can come on your property and shoot your non-threatening dog and not receive punishment.

If all he did is bark at the dog, and he didn't lay hands on it...this is a non-story, and just an example of over-reaching police authority.

JMHO, of course.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Had no idea they even had a law for that. Seems it would be a midemeanor worste. Pretty shocked that's a felony. Wow.

How did "leave dog alone" not suffice?

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Agreed. No offense @rking4441 but I am going to slightly modify it.

This, makes it come across as if Ray Ray's being a bitchy ex instead of a crazy one.

Sorry to mislead you guys, that was certainly not the intent. On Ray Ray, When you get the most athletic, aggressive, and dominate athletes in the world I guess you're bound to get a little crazy in there. :mrburnsevil:

You can't fix stupid.
Hope that is directed to Ray Ray and not me but you never know. I've been called worse! :yess::icare:

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
How often do we wonder where the police is when someone is doing something stupid like running through red lights or whatever? Apparently, they are too busy doing jumping on folks for barking at their dogs. GTFO

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
I have a simple rule: Don't tease dogs. Leashed, or otherwise. I have this rule because it keeps me from getting bit, proving that I am at least smarter than a dog. Ray Ray? Not so much.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have a simple rule: Don't tease dogs. Leashed, or otherwise. I have this rule because it keeps me from getting bit, proving that I am at least smarter than a dog. Ray Ray? Not so much.

It's a good rule to abide by. If you were an animal, would you like to be teased like that? Perspective, people.