Ravens Crying About Defenders Touching Jackson's Legs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Getting ridiculous with how they protect QBs anymore.

It’s getting to the point where a d lineman will have to give the QB a blowjob before he sacks him.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
If I was the DC planning against him... I'd tell my outside rushers to tackle Lamar every time he looks like he's handing the ball off. I'd tell them... "I don't give a shit if he has the ball or not... half the time he fakes the handoff... I don't want any chance of him being successful in faking us out... SMASH HIS ASS EVERY TIME".

I bet G Williams will demand that very thing on Thursday night. It's hard for me to understand why others haven't used this strategy to slow down the fake antics and running.

That was the same strategy when i played football in HS on a QB option play. The DE always took out the QB.

Next time they ran the option play the QB would pitch it early ;)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I've heard it all now. A team is worried about their qb getting hit on his legs. Not low, just his upper leg area.

Get used to it ravens. Teams try to take away the biggest threat. Teach him how to be a qb and the problem goes away.

Not gonna happen..........and the hit that changes his career arc will eventually happen.

You must politely yet firmly demand he take a knee.

1576105105478.png

If I was the DC planning against him... I'd tell my outside rushers to tackle Lamar every time he looks like he's handing the ball off. I'd tell them... "I don't give a shit if he has the ball or not... half the time he fakes the handoff... I don't want any chance of him being successful in faking us out... SMASH HIS ASS EVERY TIME".

I bet G Williams will demand that very thing on Thursday night. It's hard for me to understand why others haven't used this strategy to slow down the fake antics and running.

The Faulk strategy that the Patriots used ever PA the Rams called. Hell every play he came out of the backfield!

I see this happening exactly as you say, they are going to hit him all the time. They don't even have to put a devastating hit on him, just a solid tackle. It'll add up.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That was the same strategy when i played football in HS on a QB option play. The DE always took out the QB.

Next time they ran the option play the QB would pitch it early ;)

We did the same thing in HS. (y)