LEGEND Rate the Last Film You Saw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
The Heart of the Ocean....

About Moby Dick basically....not a retelling of the book exactly, but telling of the truth behind the story. Read the book this is based on. Loved the book. The movie is not bad, but, not as good as I had hoped.

fearsomefour

Legend
Watched The Awakening last night....
Pretty good British ghost movie. Better done than most movies on the topic.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Star Wars. 10/10. The sequel we deserved fifteen years ago. A-fuckin-mazing.

Athos

Legend
StarWars is a 10/10.

Really not much I'd change.

Wish Abrams had done the prequels.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
THREE
10/10's for Star Wars ?
okay - I'm gonna geek out tomorrow
Aggressively avoid any potential spoilers until you do. JJ Abrams does amazing work. Star Wars is as good a movie as his reboot of Star Trek, which was excellent. Remember the goofy, realistic dialogue in Star Trek? Now remember the dialogue in the Star Wars prequels? The whole "From my perspective, it's the Jedi who are wrong" garbage? Yeah... Abrams has brought life back into the franchise in a big way. BTW, at some point a dude comments on dropping his gun... that dude is Daniel Craig.

Athos

Legend
The dialogue finally felt normal again.
Definitely. Offbeat humor, sarcasm, irony, flirting.

It wasn't that creepy ass shit from the prequels. You should all watch th honest trailers for the prequels. Sums that garbage up.

I was in a Star Wars mood all last night after watching Force Awakens. I'll prolly end up going to see it again sometime soon. I rarely, if ever, see movies twice at the theater. This one is worth it.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
The dialogue finally felt normal again.
Definitely. Offbeat humor, sarcasm, irony, flirting.

It wasn't that creepy ass crap from the prequels. You should all watch th honest trailers for the prequels. Sums that garbage up.

I was in a Star Wars mood all last night after watching Force Awakens. I'll prolly end up going to see it again sometime soon. I rarely, if ever, see movies twice at the theater. This one is worth it.
If you're in a Star Wars mood, I recommend checking out Bad Lip Reading's versions of the original trilogy. They managed to get Bill Hader, Maya Rudolph and Jack Black.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ill-hader-bad-lip-reading-star-wars/77475142/

TXRams86

The Infamous
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
10/10
Freakin' AMAZING! Saw it on Thursday in RealD XD and enjoyed every minute of it. I even held my piss for over an hour just to avoid having to leave and miss something.
Might go catch an early showing of it again in 2D this week.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.
The initial rating I would have given it was an 7.5 out of 10, but after watching again, I'm beginning to like it more and more. There are still some things I don't like about it, but I won't spoil them.
Overall, The Force Awakens is a must see ASAP. It is the best installment to the Star Wars series since Return of the Jedi.
9/10.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Star Wars: The Force Awakens

10/10

I thought the film was perfectly cast and the humor and action reminded me how much I loved this world that Lucas created. Seeing the old heroes colliding into this world of new heroes and villains was just a lot of fun. I would love to comment more but I wouldn't risk spoiling anything about this wonderful film.

fearsomefour

Legend
I have either been told 10/10 or 5/10 by people I know.
I think it depends how much of a Star Wars fan you are and what your expectations are going in.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Revenant (8/10)

Should be renamed "It's a horrible, horrible, horrible life." Fantastic cinematography, great acting by Leonardo, realistic depiction of the era, and a good story line. But man oh man the suffering. This movie was released with the caveat that women would hate it, and that's no lie. My wife stopped watching it for various reasons. I can't say much about it without giving it all away, but let's just say it's a story about a guy who lost everything, had nothing else to lose but his life, and still risked it all for revenge.. It's a gritty, dark, ominous movie.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The Revenant (8/10)

Should be renamed "It's a horrible, horrible, horrible life." Fantastic cinematography, great acting by Leonardo, realistic depiction of the era, and a good story line. But man oh man the suffering. This movie was released with the caveat that women would hate it, and that's no lie. My wife stopped watching it for various reasons. I can't say much about it without giving it all away, but let's just say it's a story about a guy who lost everything, had nothing else to lose but his life, and still risked it all for revenge.. It's a gritty, dark, ominous movie.
Looking forward to seeing this.