Rat Boy's record?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
They strike me as a team that if behind, they aren’t really a quick strike offense. They’ve improved in that way this year because McCaffery is so dangerous but in years past they seemed to struggle to make come backs.

The Rams are more equipped to score when behind IMO, primarily because of Stafford.

Just a couch take

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
They strike me as a team that if behind, they aren’t really a quick strike offense. They’ve improved in that way this year because McCaffery is so dangerous but in years past they seemed to struggle to make come backs.
The Cowboys are a lot like that too. They're not good when in a battle.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One of those statistics that doesn't really mean anything. Being down by two scores in the fourth quarter is a losing proposition for just about anybody.

I think 8 points is technically a 1 score game. Yeah, it's not easy to come back from 8 or more in the 4th, but to be 0-fer is amazing.

IMO, the style of play that the whiners employ, running. short passes to dweebo and mccafrey. Those kinds of offenses kill you when they're ahead but it is also hard to make up ground when you're behind because their offense chews up the clock at times too.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ratboy also has shat his pants twice in big games when he had leads.

Q729

Legend
Ratboy
Ratboy
Ratboy

Hmmm...
Guys, I need a little help. It seems every time I type in K y l e S h a n a h an it says Ratboy. Anyone else having that problem?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
which is why 2 times this year we will beat them in the 4th quarter. will be 0-40 rat boy. ha-ha go rams.

WTF ? If that’s to happen that would be twice at Levi then!!

I guess that would be pretty special.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
:thumbsdown:Ouch because the damn Cheaters won that SB.
:laugh4:Laughing because he gets that ugly record with him on the whiners.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Ratboy
Ratboy
Ratboy

Hmmm...
Guys, I need a little help. It seems every time I type in K y l e S h a n a h an it says Ratboy. Anyone else having that problem?
season 6 GIF

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
With a scheme that heavily relies on the run, and the passing works off of the run and his use of average QBs, I can understand how it can be difficult for them to make a big fourth quarter comeback. Especially when considering how effective heavy pass rushes can be against the offense.

But the way this Rams defense has been letting teams back into games in the fourth quarter, I won’t be at ease even if the Rams lead late.