Rank 'Em: Top 10 Running Backs for 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Packaging changed, message didn't. This is getting boring. As @WestCoastRam mentioned ALL you have displayed here that if TG3 played as many games as peterson he had a chance to outproduce him. Assuming that his production remained the same that is. Which you cant do. You cant just assume his YPC and other averages would remain the same over the next hundred carries and present it as fact. There's a human element to this game that's not just black and white. people get worn down, defenses play better then expected, Olines have bad games, teams get blown out and stop running, teams blow people out and rest their starters. Anything is possible. You cant just extrapolate averages and pretend they were achieved.

It seems as if you're trying to say TG3 was producing at a higher rate than Peterson for the 12 games he played. Cool. Luckily for Peterson the season is 16 games long.

You wont be getting any more replies from me....this has been uh...something

P.S...pretty amazing that this has been viewed over 240 times on a RAMS forum and not a single person has agreed with you.

Dude. What's up with the vitriol? As you said. This is a RAMS forum. You can argue either guy is better. You make some good points. But why the "baseless" comment, etc. It totally has "base" in arguing Gurley is better. Or will be better.

I see you are a fan of Peterson. I think we all probably respect his talent here. But man. I think 240 views does not mean much in defense of Gurley. Look at the typical read/response ratio on most threads. Maybe 15 reads for every response? I think most guys just don't want to get in the weeds with the instigators. :fighting:

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
P.S...pretty amazing that this has been viewed over 240 times on a RAMS forum and not a single person has agreed with you.

That's what we call an appeal to majority fallacy. And I haven't exactly seen people clamoring to take your side either. You've been very disrespectful throughout this entire debate. I have no problem with you disagreeing me but show some respect.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dude. What's up with the vitriol? As you said. This is a RAMS forum. You can argue either guy is better. You make some good points. But why the "baseless" comment, etc. It totally has "base" in arguing Gurley is better. Or will be better.

I see you are a fan of Peterson. I think we all probably respect his talent here. But man. I think 240 views does not mean much in defense of Gurley. Look at the typical read/response ratio on most threads. Maybe 15 reads for every response? I think most guys just don't want to get in the weeds with the instigators. :fighting:
I was within forum rules on all my posts. If I think something is baseless I will call it as such. There is base arguing Gurley will be better not was.

I'm not a fan of peterson...I respect him but that's about it.

I'm not getting back into this debate my stance is already stated