Rams WR Robert Woods has shoulder injury, status unknown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watkins doesn’t seem to shy from contact once he gets the ball. Seems quite the contrary. He’s a pretty bruising runner with the ball in his hands. He just doesn’t seem to get the separation that Woods does or is as sharp out of his cuts. I think Woods pays more attention to his QB when in trouble.

I hope Watkins shows he can do this because I haven’t seen him do it much with us. He does seem to see his fair share of two on ones. We may see P Cooper get some more underneath targets. He is another physical runner with the ball and if he can get going, Watkins might find himself with fewer double teams.
Yeah I was actually encouraged with Watkins last game when Goff started looking his way they had him run actual routes instead of sending him deep all the time

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This coaching staff seems more reluctant to give complete info on injuries eg. Malcolm Brown, Robert Woods. Is it just me or do you guys think they’re just giving the minimum required for league purposes?