Rams WR Mike Thomas Suspended 4 Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
b9f556090701590064a58023c77c70cf.gif

Honestly wasn't a fan of him. I've been rooting for McRoberts, and due to jackassery he might have a better chance now.

Last edited:

Rams43

Hall of Fame
The offseason is one long culling process, isn't it?

Some players get bypassed due to practices.

Others due to study habits/football smarts.

Still others because of off field issues.

I was really hoping that Thomas would be among the final 6 WR's on the 53. But now?

I dunno.

Sigh...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's fine. Gives us four games to figure out who to keep and let go. Who cares? The majority of the NFL are on PEDs. He just was dumb enough to get caught. No big deal.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
This is too bad for the player and the Rams. Competition is good and this kid looked like he might have a break out year. Just hope it's not weed, because that is stupid and legal in some states now

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
That's fine. Gives us four games to figure out who to keep and let go. Who cares? The majority of the NFL are on PEDs. He just was dumb enough to get caught. No big deal.
I always forget about that.
The suspended player doesn't count against the roster. 4 weeks to let the dust settle and see what you have.
For insurance, I don't see how the team can justify kicking him to the curb before they absolutely have to cross that bridge. Making the player sweat it out that long not knowing his fate is a pretty big punishment in itself.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Maybe DGB gets a call now. We have no size at receiver now aside from Reynolds.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Terrible timing for him...good things were coming out of mini-camps..... we have a lot of competition at WR.... this doesn't bode well for him

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I can get the link. But Higbee pleaded guilty and avoided jail time today. 250 hours of community service. Thank fuck for that.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
wow well looks like Pharoah Cooper and Nelson Spruce will be making the team after all and there might not be any surprising cuts at WR
See ya. No room for this bullcrap.
This ^ pretty much covers my initial feelings when I heard the News!
With Woods -Austin - Reynolds - Kupp - Spruce and Cooper we have a good 6 pack to take into each game!(y);):D
We don't need Stupid people on the Team. It's a waste of valuable Training time!!(y)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Oh my goodness the angst over this.

Again.

9 targets. 3 catches. THIRTY SEVEN YARDS.

This wasn't Holt being put to the sideline. It is a guy who is on the bubble and now will be gone.

Good thing he doesn't have one of those huge NBA style contracts.