Rams WR Mike Thomas Suspended 4 Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So work with him so he doesn't get caught????

With all the player safety and a bad CBA that doesn't allow teams to develop players in the off season how can they take that approach?

What you are saying is this is just like MLB during the PED era, teams and the league are turning their head the other way until the press and public throw a fit?

Yes. Except PEDs are more necessary in football than they were in baseball. There's no way the NFL doesn't know what's going on.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's my take.

GImme back my take.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

Scissor-Transparent.png

trash_can.png

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
C-ya dip crap
Don't get your hopes up.

He's not going anywhere.

He fills a niche and this helps him stick in the long run.

Somebody'll get injured before he's allowed to come back and they'll just put him right back on the 53.

That is my prediction and I'm sticking to it!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Don't get your hopes up.

He's not going anywhere.

He fills a niche and this helps him stick in the long run.

Somebody'll get injured before he's allowed to come back and they'll just put him right back on the 53.

That is my prediction and I'm sticking to it!
The only niche this guy filled last year was another desperation attempt wit a low round pick. He couldn't beat out Quick, had the drops and even gave away a TD on a freakout when he was returning a KO. 3 catches, he's a scrub who had an opportunity to compete and wasn't confident he could make it on his own.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
The only niche this guy filled last year was another desperation attempt wit a low round pick. He couldn't beat out Quick, had the drops and even gave away a TD on a freakout when he was returning a KO. 3 catches, he's a scrub who had an opportunity to compete and wasn't confident he could make it on his own.
I have a one word answer for all your problems;

Rookie.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
It's so good to see such positive support for a young man who may have made a mistake.

I'm glad some of you guys weren't around Salem Massachusetts during the witch trials.