Rams will trade up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think there is a very good chance we trade up. We got an extra second rd pick next yr in Foles trade but the coaches have to win this yr. They'll use that pick to trade up a few slots. In this scenario, Scherff, Parker, and possibly White would be there. I'm pegging us in at 7. I think we get Scherff. You heard it here first.

I've been thinking the same. If anything Collins' removal from the board increases the likelihood of them wanting to move up, but overall Scherff is an amazing fit that will settle down the Rams' OL which is what they desperately need. Them jumping the Giants shouldn't cost too much, and yes they do have an extra pick next year to play with.

What is interesting about 7 is the value that will be there regardless. If Scherff goes too early there will almost certainly be one of those top two WRs sitting there.

Anyway I have not changed my opinion too much that I posted last weekend, only real change would be removal of Collins.