Rams wearing '99 throwbacks / Kurt Warner movie

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
tagfeet said:
I Love How The St. Louis Media Are Saying That The RaMs Are Wearing The 99 Jerseys....Yes It's A Big Part Of The History But The Media Also Has To Recognize That Those Colors Started In LA....Fact..

Actually, all that people need to remember is that it's the year they won the Superbowl in '99, and it was also the GSOT era... They're obviously going with the '99 theme since its against the titans and bucs again, which was in St.Louis.....

The Colors They Were Wearing Back In 99 Are Los Angeles And Will Be Again Soon!

:lol: :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
<groan>

Sent via Tapatalk2.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
tagfeet said:
I Love How The St. Louis Media Are Saying That The RaMs Are Wearing The 99 Jerseys....Yes It's A Big Part Of The History But The Media Also Has To Recognize That Those Colors Started In LA....Fact...They Started To Wear The God Awful Colors The Next Year (2000) .....The Colors They Were Wearing Back In 99 Are Los Angeles And Will Be Again Soon!

Wanna bet? :nono:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
tagfeet said:
I Love How The St. Louis Media Are Saying That The RaMs Are Wearing The 99 Jerseys....Yes It's A Big Part Of The History But The Media Also Has To Recognize That Those Colors Started In LA....Fact...They Started To Wear The God Awful Colors The Next Year (2000) .....The Colors They Were Wearing Back In 99 Are Los Angeles And Will Be Again Soon!

I completely understand that Ram fans in So. Cal would like to see the Rams return to L.A. but I totally do not understand why anyone comes to a forum, such as this, and throws our barbs like this to fellow fans. :neh:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I can't believe nobody else is excited about me playing Kurt in the movie.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selassie I said:
I can't believe nobody else is excited about me playing Kurt in the movie.

I was excited for a moment, but it passed. :razzed:

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm wondering who's gonna play Marshall Faulk lol...

But ya know typically speaking, in sports movies they tend to show the actual player in like a cameo role or they use actual players, a'la Any Given Sunday.... they had LT, TO, and quite a few others if you look at the actual list

jap

Legend
iced said:
I'm wondering who's gonna play Marshall Faulk lol...

But ya know typically speaking, in sports movies they tend to show the actual player in like a cameo role or they use actual players, a'la Any Given Sunday.... they had LT, TO, and quite a few others if you look at the actual list

Hhmmm, is Taye Diggs too old now to play Marshall? Of course, they need Tavon to do the actual play sequences. Give Mr. Excitement some acting lessons--it's time for his Hollywood moment. :cheese:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
TheRyanExpress said:
HE WITH HORNS said:
Thordaddy said:
X said:
I wonder who will play those guys. Greg Kinnear wasn't a very good Dick Vermeil in "Invincible."
Who do you guys think would make a good Kurt Warner?

Kurt Warner, not bein a smart ass, I just hope whatever they do they don't make fun of the guy's religious convictions,Kurts as good a human being as there is and the "Hollywood crowd" is extremely unkind to people of faith lately.

I hope they focus mostly on the football side of things, and leave the religious mumbo jumbo out of it. I can't wait to see the movie though.

I'm not a religious guy myself, but why would that be left out? That's a fundamental part of who the 'character' is. This is what he credits his rise to. If you leave that out completely, you aren't being true to the story.

They did a church scene in Rocky II, and that didn't make the movie into a bible thumping production. I'm just saying the football side should be first and foremost, or it will turn off alot of people that will otherwise like the story and the movie.