Rams waive Henderson and Hollins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
They are not picking a OC with the top pick. Gonna be a WR…or maybe a RB. Lol ;)

I agree that McSnead have blinders a bit on the OL. Thinking a great QB and elite WR group is what is needed. Give them an adequate OL and they will overcome any OL deficiency (as opposed to the other way around).

Arguably that can work. It did for us last year. But you need amazing health along the OL like last year. Even if we had half the injuries this year, the OL was still not good enough. Even perfect health it was possibly a questionable group. But we’ll never really know because everyone got hurt.
It's worked for us every year. The difference last year was adding Stafford and OBJ.

We went 11-5 and made the postseason with an old John Sullivan at C and Jamon Brown at RG. Then we went to the SB with Austin freakin Blythe replacing Brown. We had an off year (but still a 9-7 record) starting 9 including Bobby freakin Evans. Went 10-6 winning a postseason game with Edwards at LG, Blythe at C and Whitworth missing 7 games, where Noteboom filled in admirably. Then we won the SB with Brian Allen at C (when we could have had Creed Humphrey), Edwards at LG and top of the second round bust Austin Corbett at RG. Who btw, got a pretty nice contract from Carolina thanks.to McVay. This year we had 4 of our starting 5 out by week 6 and lost 3 backups in the next 4 weeks. 3-7, go figure.

I feel confident they're going to acquire a new center, in the draft if they can't sign one. They'd be fools to bank on Allen's knees. Poor kid has been healthy 1 year since 2019. I am inclined to think they will grab a RB first and a C next. But if I've learned one thing from their draft history it's they don't usually do what we think they will do.

Last edited:

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I disagree and I actually believe they will pick a Tackle (Left Tackle) and Center later in the draft, which I believe Oluwatimi can be added. Rams can add a RB later, however, the Rams must come away with One Tackle, One Center & One Guard in the up coming draft. They must and I will not settle for anything less, unless, they grab a couple in free agency.
Well I was joking (mostly) about the WR selection. What they should do is very different than what they will do.
I’d be pleasantly surprised and happy if they truly spent some good draft capital on the OL. They did go first with OG last year. So maybe they will. I’m not expecting it at all.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Well I was joking (mostly) about the WR selection. What they should do is very different than what they will do.
I’d be pleasantly surprised and happy if they truly spent some good draft capital on the OL. They did go first with OG last year. So maybe they will. I’m not expecting it at all.
Hope they trade back and take a top interior OL, preferably a C in rounds 2 or 3...so get another top 90 pick and then add an edge and a TE who is a real playmaker.

Then carpet bomb DL later in the draft and squeeze in a RB and another OL as well.

Also in FA, if they cut Floyd to add cap room, keep Gaines and add a good veteran G or T to the mix.

dang

Legend
I disagree and I actually believe they will pick a Tackle (Left Tackle) and Center later in the draft, which I believe Oluwatimi can be added. Rams can add a RB later, however, the Rams must come away with One Tackle, One Center & One Guard in the up coming draft. They must and I will not settle for anything less, unless, they grab a couple in free agency.
Rams have to establish a run game. That means an overhaul of their IOL. Anchrum snd BRuss may compete but a better OC and roadgraders at both guard positions are a priority.

Ellard80

Legend
Jaguars didn't even play him a snap.... strange because i thought him leaving was a sign of how the coaching staff was losing control and the running backs room was falling apart,

I think his body may be breaking down... he may be done playing.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It appears to me that Henderson may have opened his mouth too many times in the past month or so. Just wondering out loud.