Rams Waive Burgess and Blanton

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Wouldn't mind see Carter get promoted at TE.
Higbee is banged up and has left and come back into the last couple of games with bumps and bruises.
Carter is heathy (assuming) and could give a boost to some blocking at the TE spot or run some FB as well.

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
Higbee is banged up and has left and come back into the last couple of games with bumps and bruises.
Carter is heathy (assuming) and could give a boost to some blocking at the TE spot or run some FB as well.
Me too. He has to be better than what they have at backup.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Blanton thing bothers me, unless they plan to replace him. IMO it’s time(again) to rediscover 12 personnel. Not holding my breath…

BLASPHEMER!!!!

-Sean McVay

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Evans cut get? If not nobody who supports him should have a damn job.

Tano

Legend
Our last day two Safety taken what a waste of a pick. And yet another TE we couldn't develop.
Why is it that when we draft someone with zero injury history in college, they come down with injuries that pretty much lowers their playing ability quite a bit or keeps them out for a season

Allen
Bruss
Atwell
Harris
Burgess
etc etc etc

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe they go after Johnathan Abrams? Lol
With our current safeties I think it might be good? But the Raiders suck and cut the guy, that’s like us cutting Evans and him being a waiver claim.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yeah all of us would love for McVay to use Carter in that role, which means, it won't happen.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Abram is bad. Only thing he had going for him was being a FRP.
He’s young and maybe turns it around. But his tape is pretty horrible to date.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No, not necessarily. We ignored the offensive line for many years and we ended up with many winning seasons and a super bowl, but it caught up with us. There's a few things that they have ignored but has caught up.
Curious but do you listen to the 11 Personnel podcast?