Rams waive Aaron Murray....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Many many m,any players are JUCO transfers. I think we drafted two guys this yr that are. I know Reynolds was.
Seriously, JUCO is not DIV II, many players go there between DIV I schools as opposed to sitting out a season. (Like Rodgers as you said)

As for Murray, I don't know (or really care) what to make of his short "career" with the Rams.
Something was strange about his signing from the jump as it was announced they signed him, but it took weeks before he was officially on the roster. Camp stories are great and all, but I hope they have a 3rd/4th quality arm in camp so the WR can get quality reps

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Seriously, JUCO is not DIV II, many players go there between DIV I schools as opposed to sitting out a season. (Like Rodgers as you said)

As for Murray, I don't know (or really care) what to make of his short "career" with the Rams.
Something was strange about his signing from the jump as it was announced they signed him, but it took weeks before he was officially on the roster. Camp stories are great and all, but I hope they have a 3rd/4th quality arm in camp so the WR can get quality reps
That was my point. Rodgers was a D-1 QB from the start. the Shake up at SDSU is what made him have to take a slight detour. I was just trying to clarify your original post. lots of people put things out there that aren't true. i know AR. I know the family. that is the only reason I spoke up on this. BTW ... Chico St. has not had football in over 25 yrs :)

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
That was my point. Rodgers was a D-1 QB from the start. the Shake up at SDSU is what made him have to take a slight detour. I was just trying to clarify your original post. lots of people put things out there that aren't true. i know AR. I know the family. that is the only reason I spoke up on this. BTW ... Chico St. has not had football in over 25 yrs :)
Yeah .. the Murray signing is kinda weird as far as why he has already been released. Like you said, you would think that he could at least compete for a spot. .... behind Mannion is now definitely an unknown. Maybe AM asked for his release to try and get a better backup spot?

KOWALSKI

Rookie
the official rams twitter account now follows jacques mcclendon.
maybe they picked him up ater they released murray.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh yeah. I was totally agreeing with you.
I didn't realize he was committed to San Diego state though.
The big JUCO schools get some talent for sure

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Oh yeah. I was totally agreeing with you.
I didn't realize he was committed to San Diego state though.
The big JUCO schools get some talent for sure
My son is aJUCO DB coach and recruiting coordinator. Some of the guys that you see here in Cali JUCO level is amazing. He gets so many kids from S.Car., Fla., and Tex. that are D-1 talent but just can't pass the NCAA clearing house.