Rams waive Aaron Murray....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Probably good for Murry that it happens now.
Possibly gets him on a team where he has a legitimate chance as a back up for OTA'S and camps

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting moves it's going to be an entertaining camp.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I like Dylan Thompson, he's the one on Hard Knocks that knew where the sun rose.
dylan-thompson-throwing-2.jpg

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Well, the McVay/Snead philosophy evidence is starting to pile up.

Three things are emerging at this point of the offseason...

McVay drafts his kind of players, not unlike Bellichick.

McVay/Snead are leaving no stones unturned in their search to improve this roster. The C position is exhibit A to illustrate that point.

If a player doesn't appear to be a fit, he's quickly out the door. Quick, Britt, Kendricks, and now Murray, among many others, prove that much. No more lingering about the tough personnel decisions.

We're seeing energy and evidence of a plan here, y'all.

I love it!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I know/knew nothing about Murray...No point in researching now, I guess...

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Good for him. Well see some good competition for this #3/scout team QB position.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

Ok, So I had to keep watching the video you posted about twice already. This kid could be something, the arm strength is there no doubt, ball placement throughout the field is pretty damn good. The release will probably need a little work for NFL level, but awareness is definitely there. Most passes he made were damn near on point as if he wanted it to go exactly there at that moment in time. And he seems like he is a hell of a motivational speaker. Only thing that will downplay him is he is coming from a Division III collegiate league, but keep in mind Rodgers started at division II before going to division I. Now Am I comparing this to be a Rodgers like story? I can't say, but Bryan Scott looks like he can be a damn good QB even if he is a camp arm, to have this guy hidden in your arsenal is a bonus. He is still young and @ 6'2 he still maybe has a year or 2 of height growth depending on what nutritional regimen they put him on.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Ok, So I had to keep watching the video you posted about twice already. This kid could be something, the arm strength is there no doubt, ball placement throughout the field is pretty damn good. The release will probably need a little work for NFL level, but awareness is definitely there. Most passes he made were damn near on point as if he wanted it to go exactly there at that moment in time. And he seems like he is a hell of a motivational speaker. Only thing that will downplay him is he is coming from a Division III collegiate league, but keep in mind Rodgers started at division II before going to division I. Now Am I comparing this to be a Rodgers like story? I can't say, but Bryan Scott looks like he can be a damn good QB even if he is a camp arm, to have this guy hidden in your arsenal is a bonus. He is still young and @ 6'2 he still maybe has a year or 2 of height growth depending on what nutritional regimen they put him on.
Who? Rodgers who? I just hope you weren't talking about Aaron Rodgers. He never played Div.II

Last edited:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Who? Rodgers who? I just hope you weren't talking about Aaron Rodgers. He never played Div.II
Chico state, then transferred to Cal.

*If he didn't i apologize, but i wont delete my post. I thought he did.* Regardless there is talent beyond Div I.

Last edited:

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Chico state, then transferred to Cal.

*If he didn't i apologize, but i wont delete my post. I thought he did.* Regardless there is talent beyond Div I.
Nope. 1 year at Butte College then to Cal. He came out of H.S. with a scholarship to San Diego St., but the summer he was to go there, SDSU had a coaching change. Our very own Mike White (Vermeil's guy) was the new HC and told Rodgers they didn't need him and they pulled the offer. So he played at Butte for one season and then Cal snatched him up.