Rams vs Squawks postponed to Tuesday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Lots of Seahawks fans are mad about this. It's hilarious to watch the meltdown on their forums.

"The Seahwaks did nothing wrong, so why should the Seahawks be punished!? If the Rams can't field a team that is on them!".
LOL They know a healthy Ram team equals another Seahawk loss.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Gotta say, it's super crappy that they move the game to a weekday afternoon when most people are at work and then don't offer refunds to ticket holders who can't go. Know how long it takes to get from Santa Monica to Inglewood on a weekday afternoon? I'd have to take a half day. Way to stand by your fans, guys. That email they sent out was BS.

So much for protecting the Fans & people who have had to put up with 2 years of all these regulations themselves who finally get a chance to visit SOFI.

I know for me the game being played on Tuesday works well though.I’d say a voucher to the stadium would be a nice jester if returning tickets.

Stadium food & beers at your next game would be cool. Then again all the ticketing services take away from a true fan compromise.

Just thoughts & feel for the situation.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not likely. I have a tradition of watching the Rams with my son and my grandson. Hopefully it’s available

We’ll tape delay always works. You’ll get caught up before you’ll know it.

Yeah the 4pm game real makes it impossible if your on a routine weekly schedule,especially if your trying to take off for the holidays.

If your more interested in going than The Rams being able to make a stronger run at the SuperBowl & even playoff’s ? I just know this is a big game & would have been even bigger if The Rams don’t come away with a win in Arizona.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Not likely. I have a tradition of watching the Rams with my son and my grandson. Hopefully it’s available
Download the imyfoneanytwo app on your computer and change your gps location on your phone. Then d/l yahoo sports app, open game and stream it to the TV

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
It needed to be done. I feel for the people who had tickets and were traveling. They should get reimbursed or something.
I do too. And I am one that has tickets and traveling.

The stars aligned and we are able to attend flying from out of town. We took a hit on the airline tickets but we buy with points so not really a cash thing.

I went on the resale sites and many tickets for sale. So many Seachikin fans fly in for the game and this really sucks for them. As much as I dislike the team we are all NFL fans first so they are really taking some hits on this.

Not really well managed on the NFL exec front. Didn't we all see this coming? Do they not have contingency plans for this multi-billion dollar corporation?

nighttrain

Legend
I do too. And I am one that has tickets and traveling.

The stars aligned and we are able to attend flying from out of town. We took a hit on the airline tickets but we buy with points so not really a cash thing.

I went on the resale sites and many tickets for sale. So many Seachikin fans fly in for the game and this really sucks for them. As much as I dislike the team we are all NFL fans first so they are really taking some hits on this.

Not really well managed on the NFL exec front. Didn't we all see this coming? Do they not have contingency plans for this multi-billion dollar corporation?
What is happening is the contingency plan
train

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Looks like more players are becoming available. Maybe we'll have a full roster by Tuesday? No wonder seahag fans are upset. Forfeit or a severely depleted roster was their only chance for a win. :laugh4:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Looks like more players are becoming available. Maybe we'll have a full roster by Tuesday? No wonder seahag fans are upset. Forfeit or a severely depleted roster was their only chance for a win. :laugh4:
Six Rams off the COVID-List today (posted above) but two were added, including Noteboom.

Hoping the Rams get more players back tomorrow and Monday; and, maybe, Tuesday morning.

Hoping for few (really zero) additions but that may be a little overly optimistic.

Doubt the Rams have a 'full roster' by Tuesday but hoping for significant additions ... especially Ramsey, Havenstein, Higbee and some safeties where the Rams currently have only Rapp and Scott eligible to play.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
So they are not testing asymptomatic players now? So no risk Seahawks have a break out? That would really complicate things.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Download the imyfoneanytwo app on your computer and change your gps location on your phone. Then d/l yahoo sports app, open game and stream it to the TV
That went right over my head. Lol
From what I found out via the internet , Sunday Ticket will televise the game that’s not on local Fox station. If not , I’ll get the grandson to do the streaming. Thanks

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That went right over my head. Lol
From what I found out via the internet , Sunday Ticket will televise the game that’s not on local Fox station. If not , I’ll get the grandson to do the streaming. Thanks
Lol. It’s an app on my computer. It allows you to override the gps location on your cell phone.

So if you have Yahoo sports you can change location to Inglewood then watch the game on your phone. Then you can stream it to your tv.

But if you haveSunday ticket you should be fine. I gave up on Direct TV a few years ago. Too expensive.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Lots of Seahawks fans are mad about this. It's hilarious to watch the meltdown on their forums.

"The Seahwaks did nothing wrong, so why should the Seahawks be punished!? If the Rams can't field a team that is on them!".

Ummm.... so by that logic, if the Rams did nothing wrong either (and the Rams did not - everybody is fulled vaxxed), why should the Rams be punished by fielding a B squad? The sense of entitlement that the Seahawks are somehow entitled to a weakened opponent is insane.

"The Rams should have to forfeit like the NFL said teams would have to!"

The NFL never said that teams would have to forfeit if an outbreak occurred in a fully vaxxed roster. Holy straw man.

"If the Seahawks were in the Rams position the NFL would make them play. Big market bias!"

Wrong again. Other games have been postponed, as well.

Keeping my fingers crossed both teams can stay healthy and we get an entertain Rams W on Tuesday.
People just need to stop bitching about it. Even the Seahawks players are crying about it like mitches. The NFL made the right call. Pretty stupid to make teams that followed the vaccination rules forfeit games. Nut up and move on. Bring your best on the field and beat us if you can. On that note, I hope we stomp the living shit outta them.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Piss poor response to ticket holders. Great move to delay games. And I see why games are at the same time because of advertiser commits. It really is strange though the response to a bad cold strain by everybody but I guess their shaky tests can’t decipher between variants.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Piss poor response to ticket holders. Great move to delay games. And I see why games are at the same time because of advertiser commits. It really is strange though the response to a bad cold strain by everybody but I guess their shaky tests can’t decipher between variants.

Yeah and that's what it boils down to for me. Postponement was fine. The way the team is handling its customers is not. People are literally out thousands of dollars through no fault of their own on travel alone and the team isn't even eating the ticket cost for people who have them and can't use them. Really dirty move. I'm local so I don't have travel expenses I'm getting screwed out of, but I'm a season ticket holder so they're forcing me to buy a ticket to a game that basically only got announced 3 days ago. Had I known it would be on a Tuesday when they gave the ticket to me, I'd have listed it for resale months ago (and probably made a fortune on it). So people who only have tickets for resale got rewarded, and real fans got screwed by the very team they're supporting.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I got the shots and I still got covid a couple months later. And they couldn't tell me which variant it was. I had to search several places to find someone to test in my area. Walgreens, CVS, my doctor's office all were not doing any testing. I finally found a place at Rite Aid.