Rams vs Squawks postponed to Tuesday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

socalrams90

Starter
Fantastic question lol. Pretty sure which ever television network owned the game rights for Sunday would televize it nationally.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Appreciate the update.
Feel for those that were heading to the game.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Man. Well this is better news than playing non starters. Also sounds like a majority of players want this to go away as well. Hopefully the union steps up or I think union leaders could eventually be ousted.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
It needed to be done. I feel for the people who had tickets and were traveling. They should get reimbursed or something.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
So luckily I held off on tickets. But a 4pm start time on Tuesday???? That's going to be hell. I'll need to just put in a half day at work and leave by 2pm. This sucks all around.

dang

Legend
Hmmm. Maybe Akers and Woods will be back for the playoffs after all (blue font).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Btw anyone know how I to turn my edit option (color pallet) back on. It went gray.
On phone or laptop? Look for a symbol that looks kinda like this. [ ] It will be located in the tool bar.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hit the far right three dots on a phone. It should already be there on a laptop or computer.