Rams vs Seahawks not flexed to SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oakland is tied for division lead these days.
Doesn't mean they're good. But yes they've done better the last two weeks after losing what three or four in a row?

KayJay

Starter
God forbid we miss a Steelers or a Cowgirls game . Steelers are on 3 straight prime time games and the Cowgirls and Raiders is far more important than a division deciding game . Laughable
LOL RIGHT!? Good god, I think we'll just have to stomach it this year. We get into the playoffs, and Roger Goodell will be sucking our *coughs* next year. Watch and see, LA on prime time is too much to pass up especially if they are a winning team.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I am not complaining about this. Our game is already big, we don't need our first prime time game to be for all the marbles on the road in a hostile environment.

...I see this was clarified. I know the Eagles travel well, but this seemed ridiculous...(n)

HellRam

Starter
More proof the NFL doesn't care if the ratings improve smh.

That's just it! I think more fans care about a good game then the nostalgia of the teams playing. And Rams Hawks always makes for great football.

I think the NFL has become to ideological to get out of their own way. Oh well, who needs ratings anyways.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Why would anyone want that Seattle game to be flexed? The last thing I want is to see the Rams playing in Seattle on a Sunday night. Almost impossible to win against them and the refs during prime time.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
If I read that correctly it's the only 4 PM EST game on Fox. So National Exposure if the Local FOX stations shows it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe so but I believe they have until Tuesday to finalize.
They have until Tuesday to change it weekly. They just finalized it early this week.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The NFL is just plain stupid with these decisions. One of our next two games should have been flexed. They're pissing away two of the biggest games of the year.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Wow, I am surprised.

Dal-Oak instead of LAR- Sea?

I guess both dal and oak still have more of a “national following”, but our game will be for a division title.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Like others have said, I'm fine with it. No reason to give that collection of asshats (aka, the 12th man) a reason to get overly obnoxious and loud.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Like others have said, I'm fine with it. No reason to give that collection of asshats (aka, the 12th man) a reason to get overly obnoxious and loud.
I know right?
Just imagine how drunk and over-caffeinated those fools will be by that time of night?