Rams vs Seahawks not flexed to SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

socalrams90

Starter
I am not complaining about this. Our game is already big, we don't need our first prime time game to be for all the marbles on the road in a hostile environment.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am not complaining about this. Our game is already big, we don't need our first prime time game to be for all the marbles on the road in a hostile environment.
umm..It's in LA.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our game is already big, we don't need our first prime time game to be for all the marbles on the road in a hostile environment.

Sorry for the different opinion... you probably get all the Ram games televised, but some of us don't. And you would think the NFL would want to showcase the biggest game of the week that could be for all the division marbles!

The Ramowl

Starter
umm..It's in LA.

There has been a confusion, but this is the Week 15 schedule, so Rams at Seahawks. I agree, it's better at 1pm.
And as a Europan, thank you NFL for letting me watch the most important game of the regular season live !

socalrams90

Starter
Sorry for the different opinion... you probably get all the Ram games televised, but some of us don't. And you would think the NFL would want to showcase the biggest game of the week that could be for all the division marbles!
Unless you are in jacksonville or seatlle you will get the game on fox. Fox moved games around last week to accomadate a national audience.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry @CGI_Ram can you edit the title to Rams@Seahawks. Coffee hadn't set in yet.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
God forbid we miss a Steelers or a Cowgirls game . Steelers are on 3 straight prime time games and the Cowgirls and Raiders is far more important than a division deciding game . Laughable

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Why are talking about the Seahags game? We haven't even played the Eagles yet. Lame.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I'm actually relieved that Rams @ Seahawks hasn't been flexed to prime time. Remember the 2010 regular season finale where the Rams went up to Seattle to play for the division title on SNF and lost to Clipboard Jesus?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Misleading Thread title then
Yeah I think my post auto filled in the thread from when I posted the same thing for the Eagles game. Already asked a mod to edit the title.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm actually relieved that Rams @ Seahawks hasn't been flexed to prime time. Remember the 2010 regular season finale where the Rams went up to Seattle to play for the division title on SNF and lost to Clipboard Jesus?
My exact thoughts . That crowd would be out of hand in a night game .

Ramon Ram

Starter
Mass confusion on this thread. Eagles vs Rams in not flexed as it would have had to be flexed by last Tuesday. I'm sure Fox wanted to make it their national game and that would have meant Eagles on back to back Sunday nights.

Seahawks game must be decided by this Tuesday and I'm sure it will get flexed as Dallas vs Oakland is a dog game.

socalrams90

Starter
Mass confusion on this thread. Eagles vs Rams in not flexed as it would have had to be flexed by last Tuesday. I'm sure Fox wanted to make it their national game and that would have meant Eagles on back to back Sunday nights.

Seahawks game must be decided by this Tuesday and I'm sure it will get flexed as Dallas vs Oakland is a dog game.
First post shows that Dallas Oakland will remain as the SNF game.