Rams vs Raiders Week 2 Preview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Marshawn looks like he's lost weight and years man. Dude was quick last week and those 3 TE sets with a guy like him running behind them are a pain to see in preseason when dudes don't want to get dinged up.

Raiders' OL looks good too. Stuffin the run gonna be rough in this one.
They've been good, when healthy, for some time.
Lynch has been taking some of those Tom Brady HGH baths I think.....looks way faster.

fearsomefour

Legend
Unrelated to this thread but watching the Cardinals Saints game and the officials are going to have to back off on the personal fouls....completely retarded and ruining the game. Unwatchable garbage.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I hold our esteem posters like @-X- & @TexasRam in high regard, but I'm not a fan of getting your butt kicked in any game. Last week I give it a pass because the Ravens had already played one game and history shows us those teams play really well the following week against teams that have not played yet.

I also agree the key is to come away injury free, but I want the Rams to be competitive and I also like winning at least 2 preseason games to set the stage right for the upcoming season. Now yes teams have gone 0-4 in preseason and have done just fine, but the third game is always a dress rehershal and I realize Coach McVay is more concerned with keeping his players healthy, but if the Rams get clobbered again I still will have a few concerns, however, if it's a competitive game and the Rams come away injury free, mission accomplished.

It was also reported Ravens did some game planning to boot too

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Unrelated to this thread but watching the Cardinals Saints game and the officials are going to have to back off on the personal fouls....completely retarded and ruining the game. Unwatchable garbage.

What a bad rule change.

Defensive players need to get use to this

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They've been good, when healthy, for some time.
Lynch has been taking some of those Tom Brady HGH baths I think.....looks way faster.

Lynch will probably have 50+ yards by end of 1Q. If he plays to the half he'll top 100. I don't think the Rams are in this to get dudes hurt and the Raiduhs gonna be physical with those 3 TE sets. Bad mix.

TexasRam

Legend
I hold our esteem posters like @-X- & @TexasRam in high regard, but I'm not a fan of getting your butt kicked in any game. Last week I give it a pass because the Ravens had already played one game and history shows us those teams play really well the following week against teams that have not played yet.

I also agree the key is to come away injury free, but I want the Rams to be competitive and I also like winning at least 2 preseason games to set the stage right for the upcoming season. Now yes teams have gone 0-4 in preseason and have done just fine, but the third game is always a dress rehershal and I realize Coach McVay is more concerned with keeping his players healthy, but if the Rams get clobbered again I still will have a few concerns, however, if it's a competitive game and the Rams come away injury free, mission accomplished.

Thanks Den. I feel the love Bro. Right back at you.

Don't get me wrong. I want to see Goff and the Starters get a quick drive going that results in a TD and starts the climb towards game day form. But I don't need a win personally. I wouldn't mind our backups getting lots of film of things to work on too.

The only thing in my book that can stop the Rams in 2018 is Injury.

fearsomefour

Legend
What a bad rule change.

Defensive players need to get use to this
Yep.
Another horrible rule change.
Offense players are
Going to put their heads down.
I guess D players are just supposed to stay standing upright and get run over?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The only thing in my book that can stop the Rams in 2018 is Injury.

Hope your're right Bro, but if they come out not clicking on all cylinders a lack preparedness will loom. Again, I don't want anybody injured and I realize also they don't want Goff to play because they want to rest Whitt, who I know will be ready game one, but I hope McVay is right.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Mannion needs to have a much better game. Backup OL and LB spots are interesting to watch. Cut down day looms.