Rams vs Packers GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What ever happened to the art of wrapping up? You see that more and more with these kids.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ebukam, Price and Smart looking good. Ebukam showing both cover and rush skills
Ebukam really like the guy has been getting good pressure they got away with a hold on Smart in that touchdown run

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Hatfield just solidified himself as a cut on that play. What the hell was that pathetic excuse of a tackle attempt? The bow move?

I think I missed the play but I think Hatfield has made quite a few plays this preseason. I was thinking practice squad type player.

Harkey messing up on a few blocks was pretty shocking.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know this is against 2nd and 3rd teamers but Davis is making a legit push to make the 53.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Thanks a million brother I paid for gamepass but I couldn't get the game because it's nationally televised. Aint that some crap?

National my ass. That is false advertising, only way I can watch is this stream, NFLN is showing AFL after claiming this game was a national broadcast. Not on local tv either they only cover raiders and whiners here.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I mean, where's the damn tequila bottle
giphy.gif

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
That replay they just showed of the sack fumble from last week. I was able to see that Havenstein really didn't get that bad of a kick out, he was actually in pretty good position. But on his second kick back he swung his arms way too wide. He was unable to get them back in and level a punch. If he keep those arms closer to his body Bosa isn't going to just be able to swim his arms away and keep running.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
National my ass. That is false advertising, only way I can watch is this stream, NFLN is showing AFL after claiming this game was a national broadcast. Not on local tv either they only cover raiders and whiners here.

Thats what I meant. I can only walk to game through the stream even though I just paid the nfl a $100 a few weeks ago