Rams vs Packers GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I like McRoberts I think he has real upside. He's shifty, tall and rangy.

Its them basketball skills. He knows how to do them pivots. I am a McRob fan and I hope he can somehow get in on the 53. But ofcourse he has competition ahead of him.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would that be fair to the receivers on the bubble to have Dan play all 4 quarters?
The way McVay was talking made it seem like if we do see Mannion it's for a series or two

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
How did you come by this assessment of Wilson? I see a dude who is very athletic..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzRqq_i2SnM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8aKRFlCz_E

Travis.jpg
Party on, Travis!

trav.jpg

Party on, Wayne!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
How did you come by this assessment of Wilson? I see a dude who is very athletic..

Watching him play TE. Hadn't really seen him play TE until I attended camp, and that practice they threw to him a lot but he always had a LB or DB right on him. To his credit he has a knack for bringing it in, too, even when a guy is on him. But he doesn't blow by guys, even LBs, so it is what it is.

Oh and I haven't seen anything yet to show me he can blow by LBs in preseason game action either. There's a difference between him and, say, Higbee there. But again I expect them to feature him tonight so we'll see how he does.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Darrell Williams, LT – Backup left tackle Darrell Williams earned an overall game grade of 76.1 against the Chargers, which ranked 16th among tackles for Week 3 of the preseason. He has seen the fourth-most pass-blocking snaps and has allowed only two pressures this preseason for a pass-blocking efficiency of 98.3 (fifth out of 67 tackles). Williams’ pass-blocking grade through three preseason games is at 80.9, which ranks third among all tackles while having 20 and 56 more pass blocking snaps than the two players ahead of him.

I like this.Maybe he can develop into that guy.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I convinced my Doctor/Wife I had to go on line, for just a moment, to wish you all will, and say " I'll be watching from my bed at Home!"( W/ a Cold one!) " Thanks to all for you Best wishes!!"
GO RAMS!!
View attachment 21266
This place ain't the same without you Big Dave.
Get your self better.We've got some playoffs to be going to!!!!!!!!!!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I like this.Maybe he can develop into that guy.
Rams have been busy on trying to develop DW since TC of 2015. Two back to back seasons on the Injured Reserve has slowed the development greatly. His flaws come to light when he is asked to play the right side. Hopefully he will get some actual regular season late gm. action in place of the aging Whitworth when we have the game in the win column. It will be interesting to see where Kromer plays DW tonight.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Jim Everett talking up Josh Reynolds on RAMSon2 L.A.
Absolutely love,the way this kid plays football!
definitely a "could be special" kind of player.