Rams vs Bucs 2000 MNF Battle Mic'd Up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
That Rams D was awful. Dead last in points allowed/game. A sieve.

1999 season avg points scored vs points allowed/game:
32.9(offense)
15.1(defense)
+17.8

2000 season avg points scored vs points allowed:
33.8(offense)
29.4(defense)
+4.4

I remember the wheels completely fell off on defense from day one, but many fans were seemingly blinded by the fact that the offense had somehow gotten even better so it was "ok." Lol.

You said it, man. When the other team scored it was a chance to watch our offense back on the field and do it again. It really was all good... lol

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Thank you so much. Guess I'm staying up late tonight. :bow:
I thought every die hard Rams fan owned this DVD.
Contains the full telecast of the Minnesota,Tampa and Super Bowl gm's.
th

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
No kidding. NOBODY is dreaming Shawn king as the greatest all time. Wilson is no better.

That's the guy that he reminds me of, it just took me seeing this to put it into a comparison. I couldn't remember Shawn King because he was just a guy behind a great defense.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I thought every die hard Rams fan owned this DVD.
Contains the full telecast of the Minnesota,Tampa and Super Bowl gm's.
th

No, don't have that one but I do have two Rams Super Bowl games in my collection plus a Rams Christmas ornament and a Rams #69 jersey that says Pit Bull Pete on it. Let's see you top that one wiseguy. :shooting:Mojo runs for cover. :)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
No, don't have that one but I do have two Rams Super Bowl games in my collection plus a Rams Christmas ornament and a Rams #69 jersey that says Pit Bull Pete on it. Let's see you top that one wiseguy. :shooting:Mojo runs for cover. :)
NICE! Do you have SB14? I wish i had that one. I don't want a copy of SB36...F that.

I have a 6' x 6' Rams plush rug on my living room wall. :D I think there's a pic of it in the members section.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I have a genuine Rams Bulling pin. I ran into the bulling alley grabbed it and ran out.

Alan

Legend
Just finished watching the game. I was getting worried towards the end of the game. :LOL:

Thanks Username!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I was at that game. The tampon fans were drunker than usual... and that's saying a lot... since it was a Monday Nighter. Women were screaming cuss words at me as I tried to get to my seats. Hahahahaha... they clearly didn't like my Bad Ass Ram jersey.

I remember being the only person within sight who stood up and did the 1st Down motion with my arm while of course screaming "1st Down!".

It was a looooonnnngggg walk back to the car that night. Brutal. What a game though.

I HATE tampon.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I have the Vikings-Rams 99 play off game in electronic format. And, I have the full 2000 Rams-Bucs game in electronic format...just send me your email so I can send it....or tell me how to get it to you. I am not trying to do anything funny. LIke I said in the intro I have about 20 games (private on youtube) and 150 in electronic form that I send to people through wetransfer....all free of charge...

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Would love to watch the 2000 playoff game of the Vikings at the Rams in its entirety but I can't find it on You Tube. I was on the road and missed the first half. Jeff George 423 yards passing with Warner at 391 yards. 9 td passes between them and a final score of Rams 49...Vikings 37.
Ihave the game in my computer....let me know how to get it to you...I can use 'wetransfer'. Can't put onyoutube...in trouble with that...

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh, btw. I was at that Rams Vikings game...

And every other St. Louis Rams home postseason game :D