Rams vs Bucs 2000 MNF Battle Mic'd Up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That Rams D was awful. Dead last in points allowed/game. A sieve.

1999 season avg points scored vs points allowed/game:
32.9(offense)
15.1(defense)
+17.8

2000 season avg points scored vs points allowed:
33.8(offense)
29.4(defense)
+4.4

I remember the wheels completely fell off on defense from day one, but many fans were seemingly blinded by the fact that the offense had somehow gotten even better so it was "ok." Lol.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Great game but frustrating at the end when martz swallowed hard and ran faulk up the gut three plays in a row when the rams needed another 1st down to win the game. Why on earth would he trust that d?

PhxRam

I should post the remaining games I have left on youtube.. Screw em, they removed 3 years worth of uploads

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
This game was so epic! I love when we play the Bucs they are my Dads favorite team. Can't believe we are playing for the third year in a row this season.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think Warner's touch on the ball or "touch passes" are second to none compared to a lot of QBs in NFL history. His ability to lay the ball right over a defenders head and directly in the basket of a receiver still amazes me to this day.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This game was so epic! I love when we play the Bucs they are my Dads favorite team. Can't believe we are playing for the third year in a row this season.

Against Lovie on the road too. Really want to know when the game fits in the schedule.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Would love to watch the 2000 playoff game of the Vikings at the Rams in its entirety but I can't find it on You Tube. I was on the road and missed the first half. Jeff George 423 yards passing with Warner at 391 yards. 9 td passes between them and a final score of Rams 49...Vikings 37.

Alan

Legend
It was awesome that's for sure. I know you said you couldn't find it but I saw it on youtube I think. Hard to remember but it might have been in a bunch of parts.